which teams will be at the Superbowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. If that's who it's going to be, I might as well get drunk and pass out before the game, cos it will be just as exciting.

Then again, I hate Carolina, so I have to root for Philly. I couldn't care less between Indy and NE.

Thank goodness the Titans got sent home. I hate those freaks too.

PATS.... and its a coin toss on the other, but with the cold and possible snow on sunday, it's really the Pats environment

Yeah Sunday is going to be interesting. I hope the Colts win but if they don't it's been a great year. The pats are the only challenge for us though. So if we beat the pats, GO COLTS IN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!

Panthers????!!!!! HOLY SHIT!!!! WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING TONIGHT?????!!!! Panthers should burn in hell just like colts. Go EAGLES!!!

[quote name='Spiritseed']Yeah Sunday is going to be interesting. I hope the Colts win but if they don't it's been a great year. The pats are the only challenge for us though. So if we beat the pats, GO COLTS IN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!![/quote]

We scored 34 on the Pats last match up, WITHOUT Edge which effectively wiped out Manning's passing game's best aspect--his play action. We lost 38-34 that game--with Edge running the way he has been lately, we should be able to take this.

big eagles fan here from the philly area donavan will dominte the next 2 weeks and take it all this is our year.
Eagles 28 car 23
Duce 1 touch
mcnabb 1
pinkston 1
chad lewis 30 yards
buckhalter 73 yards

:shock:

[quote name='cag1000']big eagles fan here from the philly area donavan will dominte the next 2 weeks and take it all this is our year.
Eagles 28 car 23
Duce 1 touch
mcnabb 1
pinkston 1
chad lewis 30 yards
buckhalter 73 yards

:shock:[/quote]

Yeah, they will dominate the next 2 weeks. But then week 3 will get owned by the Colts, since next week is a bye. :)

hmm ny must be all torn up over the birds sweep of ny teams this year(3 wins) or a front runner?
no one can deny the power of #5
eat more chunky soup

[quote name='cag1000']hmm ny must be all torn up over the birds sweep of ny teams this year(3 wins) or a front runner?
no one can deny the power of #5
eat more chunky soup[/quote]

Ha. ha. ha.

You oughtta know what you're talking about before you speak out of your ass---I'm a Colts fan; as painfully obvious by all the NFL threads on the board. You can make fun of the NY teams all you want. And you can call me a frontrunner all you want, but I've been following the Colts for years now, since the rookie years of Edge and Manning. So, good ahead, speak out of your ass some more and make fun of the NY fans and/or call me a frontrunner.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Peyton Manning uses Michael Jackson's nutritionist? Scary.[/quote]

XD

Im gonna guess Colts vs. Eagles

[quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Peyton Manning uses Michael Jackson's nutritionist? Scary.[/quote]

XD

Im gonna guess Colts vs. Eagles[/quote]
boy were u worng.

New England Patriots vs Philadelphia Eagles for Superbowl XXXIX

I bet that will be the superbowl Match up for Superbowl XXXIX, I am even going out on the limb and will pick NE over Philly 24-21

I got 10 bucks on this game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back