Which Version did you guys preorder? or are getting?

Zoglog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Just a quick poll to see which version people are getting.

a bit curious because I see absolutley no 20GB ones on ebay.

I'll get the cheaper one, once it hits my limit of appropriate cheapness (probably in like 5 years, if I'm lucky). With HDMI, I don't care if I don't have wireless networking and card readers.

[quote name='alongx']I'll get the cheaper one, once it hits my limit of appropriate cheapness (probably in like 5 years, if I'm lucky). With HDMI, I don't care if I don't have wireless networking and card readers.[/QUOTE]

Ditto on that.
I'm only using mine for gaming so I don't need the extra stuff.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']60 GB all the way.

Im gonna want all that space.
360's 13 gb's is not enough...

I hope I get one at launch.[/QUOTE]

I can almost guarantee you that the 60 gb HDD will end up being less than that like the 20 gb HDD is for the 360.

I'll be getting the 60gb, but probably in about 11 months when there is a nice Overstock bundle on it, and Resistance can be found for $20 at some CompUSA clearance.

hmmm any reason why people are getting the 60GB over the 20GB? Since they announced the 20GB will have an HDMI port the only extras you get for $100 are the wireless, 40GB extra HD and memory card reader. Seems a bit not worth it for 100 bucks to me.

[quote name='Zoglog']hmmm any reason why people are getting the 60GB over the 20GB? Since they announced the 20GB will have an HDMI port the only extras you get for $100 are the wireless, 40GB extra HD and memory card reader. Seems a bit not worth it for 100 bucks to me.[/quote]

I dont want all black.

I like silver lining.

Sony Fanboy + 5 points.

I have a good number of 20GB on pre-order at the local GS/EBs. Look for them on eBay.

I figure I can afford another whole system for the price it would have costed to make them all 60GB, and the profits I will make on the extra system should make up any loss of profits for it not being the premium system.

bread's done
Back