Which way do you lean when you fart?

one cheak sneak to the right in school, to the left sometimes (depending on the desk) i lean foward at home (magnafies sound) and i think i would shart if i leaned back (see along came polly if shart is a new word for you)

LMAO

I dont understand the forward backwards options. How can one fart forward?

In fact, this poll is really confusing.

i sharted once.............i actually sit up straight and squeeze my cheeks really tight to get them to echo

otherwie i fart anyway i think that it might sound louder

When you are sitting down, which way do you lean when you need to let some stink out? You're just a dummy, dummy.

[quote name='Xevious']I dont understand the forward backwards options. How can one fart forward?

In fact, this poll is really confusing.[/quote]

How is it confusing? The question is 'which way do you lean', not 'which way do you actually fart'.

I was referring to the earlier post. And yes, I've farted in the tub. It amuses me and the smell is much stronger and nauseating.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Xevious']I dont understand the forward backwards options. How can one fart forward?

In fact, this poll is really confusing.[/quote]

How is it confusing? The question is 'which way do you lean', not 'which way do you actually fart'.[/quote]

Oh i see..I misread the topic. Maybe this is a sign that its time to go to bed; I'm not concentrating

I guess my answer is the traditional backwards fart.

This has to be the funniest poll I've ever seen on the net, and I've been surfing the web for probably almost 10 years.

Unfortunately I can't vote in the poll since females don't fart, but the results are interesting anyway. I never knew there was so much gas in the world.

Even though I don't fart, my dog does but she doesn't bother leaning. She does tend to get up and walk away after she cuts one, but I've never seen her lean.

Females don't fart? Haha. They just try to mute them and act all cute and innocent when you do hear a little 'toot' ...

[quote name='Drico']I was referring to the earlier post. And yes, I've farted in the tub. It amuses me and the smell is much stronger and nauseating.[/quote]

Ya, what is up with that, its like it fuses with water and this increases it's power 10 fold. :shock:

[quote name='jshorr']depends on who's around..... :)[/quote]

totally. If I dont like them, towards them. If I like them, then away from them. Its also fun to let on rip in a store around a corner or something. Its even better when its the kind that makes YOU gag.

Never fart in a bubble bath. You'll be greeted by little stinkers minutes later when the bubbles pop.

Also, when farting in a tub, why does the stink so much worse than when you're outta the tub?

I usually lean left. The best is when your walking around at work and walk past a group of people sitting down... and drop an SbD(Silent but Deadly).

It doesn't matter which way I lean; invariably, somebody will appear out of the blue and talk to me moments afterward. Never fails. Nobody speaks to me all day. Then right on cue... :oops:

Found this

What is the best position for farting?
That depends
on what you are trying to achieve. Years and years
ago, I read a novel (can't remember which) that had a character in it who
was plagued with intestinal gas pain. The character would coax farts out
by getting down on all fours with her butt in the air, pressing her thighs
against her belly. So perhaps this is the best position for farting if
you are having difficulty getting them to come out. Back when I
was in geology field camp, we would sit around the campfire in the evening
and ignite our flatus. It was a ritual. When a fart was ready to emerge,
the farter would announce, "I have one." And everyone else would intone,
"Assume the proper position." The farter would lie back on his or her shoulders
with back propped up, head between the knees, and posterior in the air.
The purpose was to give the person with the match easy access to the critical
vent. Expert farters
of my acquaintance often shift their weight onto one leg and lift the other
slightly when farting. I assume that this position is adopted less to aid
in the farting process than to signal that a fart is imminent.

Facts on Farts... I recommend everyone read it...
http://www.heptune.com/farts.html

depends on how i want to deliver it. If i want some angle on it, to the left. If i want to send it into space, i lean foward. To mute i lean back a bit.

[quote name='Drico']Females don't fart? Haha. They just try to mute them and act all cute and innocent when you do hear a little 'toot' ...[/quote]
Man and are you totally wrong about that. Females fart, and sometimes are the worse if you get caught in the room with one. I had this co-worker that stayed over our house when she had an operation on her foot...man it was deadly, especially after she had this burrito.

I won't even mention Darkekatt...she's not at all of the "tooting" variety. Oh yeah I lean in your general direction. Meaning whoever is in the room, watch out

Re: tub farting

I've done no studies, but it seems to me that they smell worse because they're concentrated by being surrounded by water. In open air they're allowed to disperse pretty quick. In water all their stink is concentrated into the size of the bubble. Also, rising to the surface of the water gives them a little upwards propulsion (towards your head), whereas in the air they go away from whatever direction your ass is pointing.

wheres the ladies at? i usually fart towards someone, we play a game called doorknob, where if you fart and dont say safety, and someone else says door knob, they get to punch the shit out of you till u touch a doorknob, kinda like musical chairs.

[quote name='jmcc']Re: tub farting

I've done no studies, but it seems to me that they smell worse because they're concentrated by being surrounded by water. In open air they're allowed to disperse pretty quick. In water all their stink is concentrated into the size of the bubble. Also, rising to the surface of the water gives them a little upwards propulsion (towards your head), whereas in the air they go away from whatever direction your ass is pointing.[/quote]

That makes total sense. Thank you for clearing that up for me!

haha so guys love to aim their farts to one side? normally i see them lettin them go and it doesn't look like they move, it's more like letting it rumble out on the ground

bread's done
Back