Which will drop faster?

HSidwolf

CAGiversary!
The Paper Mario prediction thread made me wonder, and I didn't want to hijack that thread, so... which of these games do you think will go down the fastest? Baten Kaitos, Star Ocean: Till The End of Time, or Phantom Brave? I'm thinking about picking up one or two of those. I know that Phantom Brave already went down to 39.99 but Atlus / Nippon Ichi games tend to become rare. I'm not interested in the quality/review/opinion of those games because I've already heard enough and all 3 appeal to me about the same. I just want to get an idea as to which ones will drop in price faster(while being still available to buy at places).

Um...I would guess Star Ocean, but that is just a guess. I suppose it could be Baten since it may or may not sell well on the Cube, but this is just a guess.

Star ocean's already got less than stellar reviews. Paper Mario seems to be doing okay so unless Baten Kaitos gets crap reviews, which from playing the demo seems a 50/50 prospect (I liked it but I can see where reviewers might pan it) Star Ocean wold be my bet.

I'm going with Baten Kaitos since while Star Ocean didn't get the best reviews people are buying it.

But Star Ocean has been out several months longer than the others so it might fall first.

im going with star ocean :whistle2:\ i have it (it really let me down after playing the original ps1 game) but unlike batan..best buy is hiding star ocean for some reason..theyr in the cabinets along with the gba's..its kinda weird when u cant find star ocean in the racks but its tucked away in a little cabinet :whistle2:\..so..if u cant find a game and less ppl buy it..chances are prices will go down

note: ive been collecting atlus games for awhile, they all seem to become very rare so its a good idea to pick them up when u have a chance :D

from what i heard so far, baten has gotten very decent reviews (8.5 gamespot, 8.8 ign) and is selling relatively well for a cube title. considering that star ocean has been out for quite some time, i'd have to say star ocean.

makes me a sad panda :whistle2:\...i wanted 2 get shadow hearts covenant..but it got delayed..at the worst time, and my dad was feelin really nice (it was my bday :D) and was like, u can get one more game..so i picked star ocean :whistle2:\..how wrong i was

I'm going to go with the poop. It goes out pretty fast some times and always drops the fastest.

I'd say Star Ocean because it has been out the longest and I know that a couple months ago Drakengard went to 19.99 for a special or something, as well as FFX-2, so I'm guessing it will too since it is a Square game and has sold relatively well. Baiten Kaitos might also come right around the same time only due to the fact of so many holiday blockbusters coming out right around it. It could be this year's PoP or BG&E.

I would say that Star Ocean and Phantom Brave would drop faster because there is far more competition on the PS2

bread's done
Back