White Chicks review

bruce_pwns_j00

CAGiversary!
Well I went to see white chicks today and I wasnt dissappointed and I reccomend it highly.

The movie starts pretty slowly and isn't funny at all. At first I was thinking the movie bombed but I was wrong. About 15 minutes into it the movie turns hillarious. There were parts where myself and almost all of the crowd was just cracking up outloud and not able to stop. I was almost in tears from laughing from some parts. Dont go to this if your expecting somethin high brow or anything because its the complete opposite. Also suprisingly the acting was very good even the action.

Acting - B+
Story - A+
Hillarity - A+++

Its definately wrth it, if your not sure check out a matinee for $5, I swear, sometimes you just wont be able to stop lauging.

I'm thinking Soul Plane wins the award for worst movie of the year. I thought White Chicks might give it a run for its money but maybe it is good.

[quote name='bruce_pwns_j00']Soul Plane is the worst movie ever not of the year.[/quote]

No no no let me tell you about a little movie called the Omega Code and its sequel Meggido: The Omega Code 2. Its a sci-fi bible movie. Absolutely awful.

lol, well soul plane takes the "using a popular genre and milking it for a "hip" movie that pre teens will want to see because they think it makes them cool" award

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='bruce_pwns_j00']Soul Plane is the worst movie ever not of the year.[/quote]

No no no let me tell you about a little movie called the Omega Code and its sequel Meggido: The Omega Code 2. Its a sci-fi bible movie. Absolutely awful.[/quote]

A sci-fi bible movie?? I didn't know such a thing existed...

LIAR! This is a shitty, SHITTY movie. First off, its a chick flick. a group of young girls will get a beigger laugh out of the film than any other demographic. Second, this is the wayans at thier unfunniest. Every cliche is used and slammed into the ground over and over again....and again and again. horrible movie (but i respect your opniion :) )

Wayans good = Scary movie 1
Wayans bad = Scary movie 2
Wayans not present and the movies good = Scary Movie 3

I thought Half Past Dead was the worst movie ever?

Me and my friends went to see it and there was no one else. Half way through (by half I mean about 10 minutes through) we started running around throwing popcorn at each other out of sheer bordem.

[quote name='gamefreak']I thought Half Past Dead was the worst movie ever?

Me and my friends went to see it and there was no one else. Half way through (by half I mean about 10 minutes through) we started running around throwing popcorn at each other out of sheer bordem.[/quote]

Clearly you haven't seen Seagal's more recent fare. "Out For A Kill" is supremely awful and "Belly of the Beast" looks to be moreso, though I won't know until the 25th of this month when USA is showing it. All I know is it looked an awful lot like they had his fat ass up on wires during the ad for it. Wire-Fu...from Seagal... They can't use wires thin enough to support him and not be seen on film.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow I thought this movie would be stupid.

Maybe I'll reconsider.[/quote]
Look who posted the topic, and look at the IMDB link.

soul plane.. i heard it has no plot really.. and white chicks look ok.. a bit disturbing ish but yea.. i remember alot of movies now suck. none of the sequel to much of anything was as good as the first =\ eh.. ill see white chicks anyways. get free movie passes anyways XD!

[quote name='bruce_pwns_j00']Well I went to see white chicks today and I wasnt dissappointed and I reccomend it highly.

The movie starts pretty slowly and isn't funny at all. At first I was thinking the movie bombed but I was wrong. About 15 minutes into it the movie turns hillarious. There were parts where myself and almost all of the crowd was just cracking up outloud and not able to stop. I was almost in tears from laughing from some parts. Dont go to this if your expecting somethin high brow or anything because its the complete opposite. Also suprisingly the acting was very good even the action.

Acting - B+
Story - A+
Hillarity - A+++[/quote]

I don't think I can trust that review if you have Jay and Dave Chappelle as avatars. (read: you follow trends like a blind sheep)
I bet you watch a lot of MTV, listen to Eminem and DMX, and enjoy reality TV.

[quote name='Moxio']Wow I thought this movie would be stupid.

I've seen your sig animation (the FF7:AC one) and I must say that it isn't yours, you didn't make it. fucking Square made it, you just made it a crappy looped gif. Congratulations, dumbass.

I'm going to bed.

[quote name='redgopher'][quote name='Moxio']Wow I thought this movie would be stupid.

I've seen your sig animation (the FF7:AC one) and I must say that it isn't yours, you didn't make it. shaq-fuing Square made it, you just made it a crappy looped gif. Congratulations, dumbass.

I'm going to bed.[/quote]

Well we've established Redgopher is in a cheery mood...

I seen it, it is a half-way okay movie with funny parts but it is just a another one of those comedy's they make that are dumb and they keep bringing them(soul plane, the perfect score dodgeball etc.) white chicks is proably the best of these dumb movies I liked it I watched it for $5

[quote name='bruce_pwns_j00']lol, well soul plane takes the "using a popular genre and milking it for a "hip" movie that pre teens will want to see because they think it makes them cool" award[/quote]
Agreed, now all Snoop has to do is convince the movie awards people to actually make this a reward

bread's done
Back