White Knight Chronicles 2 $29.96 @ Wal-Mart

[quote name='pgunz3']How long does it take for amazon to get back on price matching ? If its to long I rather pick it up from walmart[/QUOTE]

if nothing happens within 1-2 days, then I wouldnt hold my breathe on it for any longer than that.

[quote name='pgunz3']How long does it take for amazon to get back on price matching ? If its to long I rather pick it up from walmart[/QUOTE]

There is no guarantee that they will price match. If enough people submit the lower price to Amazon then the odds would probably be improved that they do match.

[quote name='Zmonkay']Son of a bitch, just picked it up yesterday from Amazon during their lighting deal for 37. Argh![/QUOTE]
me too! and ordered for in store pickup then got email for order being cancel due to no stock available in store....BS!!

[quote name='Astroranagun']me too! and ordered for in store pickup then got email for order being cancel due to no stock available in store....BS!![/QUOTE] you can do in store pick up on lightning deals?!?!

[quote name='Masterkyo']I'll get BB pricematch tomorrow with Walmart. Why? BB have exclusive armors code come with the game ;)[/QUOTE]

Yup. I'm tempted to get it. My RPG backlog is horrible.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I'll get BB pricematch tomorrow with Walmart. Why? BB have exclusive armors code come with the game ;)[/QUOTE]

i like your idea. will go to BB and try to PM it ;)

I went to two local Walmarts looking for it. One didn't have and the other had it marked at 39.96 instead of 29. I couldn't talk the sales associate into giving me the price online - she insisted "online and in store have different prices."

"Fine. I'll just go order it online," says I. Got home and found it was out of stock for shipping. But I could still order it at the lower price and do store pickup. "Muahahaha," I thought to myself. "I'll order it for store pickup and get the online price on the very same copy the wench wouldn't give me."

Except 4 hours after placing the order with the online system, when I should have been receiving an email that my order was ready for pickup, instead I got one saying the order was canceled because the item was not actually available at my store. The item I am looking at with my own two eyes right now.

Wally, you crafty bastard. You win.

I would bite on this considering i wanted the game again since the Guild Update finally came out. But i think i might wait on Gamestop's sale, since i have some credit there anyway

[quote name='dgwillia006']I would bite on this considering i wanted the game again since the Guild Update finally came out. But i think i might wait on Gamestop's sale, since i have some credit there anyway[/QUOTE]

A GS sale on this game in particular or just one in general? I want to buy it for $30, I don't really care where.

[quote name='rjejr']A GS sale on this game in particular or just one in general? I want to buy it for $30, I don't really care where.[/QUOTE]

I think it might be $40 for gamestop though

Gotta love WalMart. Went into my local store, which had the game in stock, and it rang up at $39.99. Told the girl it was $10 less online and she said essentially they weren't connected and the price would not be valid there. Stood there in front of her, ordered the game via my smartphone with pick up at the same store, and 10 minutes later, when she got word to send the copy up front, I walked with her to take it to the customer service window to take it out of her hands and leave with it. Priceless...

[quote name='Tecumseh!']Gotta love WalMart. Went into my local store, which had the game in stock, and it rang up at $39.99. Told the girl it was $10 less online and she said essentially they weren't connected and the price would not be valid there. Stood there in front of her, ordered the game via my smartphone with pick up at the same store, and 10 minutes later, when she got word to send the copy up front, I walked with her to take it to the customer service window to take it out of her hands and leave with it. Priceless...[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's exactly what happened to me, except for the part where the system cancelled my order instead of fulfilled it. So I went to Best Buy and got them to price match the $29.99. In the end, I feel even better about not giving Walmart my business.

Ah! My hunger for MMORPGs caused me to bite eventhough i just bought Skyrim, BF3, and AC:B! RAWR!

I guess once an MMO player, always an MMO player...

[quote name='PancakesAreLove']I think it might be $40 for gamestop though[/QUOTE]

I found the GS calendar for the month and only a picture of WKC for next week, guess I better go searchin' for the rest of the hints, seems GS is only giving them out 1 week at a time. Stupid, but it's GS so figures.

bread's done
Back