White Knight Chronicles 44.99 at Amazon

Not bad! I was way excited when I read it and thought it was star ocean international... missed out on gold box yesterday (bloody work comps can't login anywhere).

[quote name='dizee']garbage game. dont even pay more than 20 for it[/QUOTE]

I have to agree. I rented this from Gamefly, and played it for only a couple hours. In fact, after my first few battles, I knew the game was garbage. What a disappointment from a company (Level 5) known for making fantastic RPG's :cry:

I am a big fan of JRPGs but this game was very boring to me. I love most of Level 5's other games too so it was quite disappointing. Supposedly online is where it's at but I played a mission or two and it didn't do much for me either.

This game is just Dark Cloud with an odd, short story that's part of a trilogy.

I never expected anything different, especially with the entire georama feature in it. In this day and age, it's a little harder to get addicted to this style of gameplay, though.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']I have to agree. I rented this from Gamefly, and played it for only a couple hours. In fact, after my first few battles, I knew the game was garbage. What a disappointment from a company (Level 5) known for making fantastic RPG's :cry:[/QUOTE]

ya the story and gameplay are the worst part of this game and that is suppose to be a JRPG's strength. game was stupid online too. glad i gameflyd it like you did, i would be PO'd if i spent 60 on this garbage.

if you guys want a good JRPG then try ff13. it may have some problems but it is 1000x better than this white knight chornicrap.

White Knight Chronicles was disappointing!! I finished the story and played several online missions and it just didn't hit JRPG mark for me.

[quote name='sunghost']I'll wait till this game gets clearanced to $5-10.[/QUOTE]

LOL, hopefully you'll find someone to play with online by then.

Its a good game, the meat and bones are online though. Plus new free DLC quests are being added each week.

[quote name='dizee']garbage game. dont even pay more than 20 for it[/QUOTE]

Wow, why don't you tell us what you really think...

bread's done
Back