White Nintendo DSi $129.00 at Amazon

Just about to post this... F_CK!!!! I was waiting for Amazon to match Dell, but I finally gave in to 129 at Dell because the sale ended at midnight last night! Oh well, as long as I get my Bing cashback I'll be happy. I only payed a few dollars more.

EDIT: Nvmd Dell just cancelled my order for no reason, claiming they tried to contact me. But I never received a phone call or e-mail until now, oh well now I get to save more! *They also sent me a package shipped message. The only thing good about dell is their customer service.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I can't see myself buying any DS products until I know more about the 3DS. Not to mention the prices of all DS hardware will likely go down after the 3DS is released.

[quote name='Rodster']Nice price but I wouldn't buy one with the rumored 3DS on the horizon which plays DS games too. :drool:[/QUOTE]

True, but is it really worth another $70 or more (it'll most likely retail at $249.99) to play games in 3D, plus the fact you'll have to wait nearly a year to do so (March 2011 at least).

Having said this, I truly had no interest in buying a Nintendo handheld until I discovered that Dragon Quest IX was being localized and released in North America this June for Nintendo DSi! Once I found that out, I had to get one!

My only wonder is whether or not they reduce the price of the Nintendo DSi XL to $169.99, and the DSi to $99.99. Regardless, I'll probably buy this anyway.

[quote name='LeonSKennedy']True, but is it really worth another $70 or more (it'll most likely retail at $249.99) to play games in 3D, plus the fact you'll have to wait nearly a year to do so (March 2011 at least).

Having said this, I truly had no interest in buying a Nintendo handheld until I discovered that Dragon Quest IX was being localized and released in North America this June for Nintendo DSi! Once I found that out, I had to get one!

My only wonder is whether or not they reduce the price of the Nintendo DSi XL to $169.99, and the DSi to $99.99. Regardless, I'll probably buy this anyway.[/QUOTE]

I bought this, plus $180 plus of software. It's like having the SNES for the first time all over again (along with the PS1, the kings of RPGs).

bread's done
Back