White Ps3 any time soon?

dmes65

CAGiversary!
Feedback
79 (100%)
I read on Kotoku that the white ps3 is coming in march. I'm looking to buy a new one soon but would like a white one since I already have a black one. Has anyone heard of these showing up in computer systems at any of the big stores? Just curious.

[quote name='dmes65']I read on Kotoku that the white ps3 is coming in march. I'm looking to buy a new one soon but would like a white one since I already have a black one. Has anyone heard of these showing up in computer systems at any of the big stores? Just curious.[/QUOTE]

It's just speculation, because the new model # quoted by Kotaku can simply refer to a regular black 40gb PS3 model with a newer motherboard and/or firmware revision...and not a white colored model. Honestly, I don't see a color variant anytime soon.

magic8ball.jpeg

White, non-Spiderman, whatever they do .. hopefully they send them out soon to Amazon since they've gone oos on both the 40s and 80s.

While I was waiting for the white one on sonystyle.com the spiderman bundle became discontinued. Damn my luck. I know once I order this the next week it will be announced.

bread's done
Back