White Wii ( without wii sports Resort ) $149.99

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Plus, that model retails at 149.99 now. Calling it clearance is sort of weird.[/QUOTE]

Called that 'cause that gutted bundle needs to clear out of there! What I find odd is that they have made a Wii just for white people.

[quote name='its delicious']Called that 'cause that gutted bundle needs to clear out of there! What I find odd is that they have made a Wii just for white people.[/QUOTE]
Lol.

[quote name='its delicious']Called that 'cause that gutted bundle needs to clear out of there! What I find odd is that they have made a Wii just for white people.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

So do white's buy the black one & black's buy the white one?

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Plus, that model retails at 149.99 now. Calling it clearance is sort of weird.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean "that model"? White ones? I'm planning to buy a Wii this week so if there's multiple versions going around I need to investigate. Is the only difference is that it doesn't come with Sports Resort? I couldn't care less about Sports Resort, I just need the console.

[quote name='CatEyes']What do you mean "that model"? White ones? I'm planning to buy a Wii this week so if there's multiple versions going around I need to investigate. Is the only difference is that it doesn't come with Sports Resort? I couldn't care less about Sports Resort, I just need the console.[/QUOTE]

Wii sports resort costs 50 dollars. just buy the black wii.

Every time I've seen a Wii for sale recently it's always $200 anyway regardless of color or if it has Sports Resort or not. I mean in terms of Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc. I'll try to check out BB though to see what they have. Usually I don't bother with them since the one here has a pretty poor game section.

bread's done
Back