White Wireless 360 Controller $29.99 Clearanced at BB (YMMV??)

Tesche

CAGiversary!
Went to go buy an extra Xbox controller at BB yesterday, and was surprised to find the basic white wireless controllers were clearanced for $29.99. I put YMMV in the title since I wasn't sure if my local BB just had a large overstock or not and was clearing inventory...

Sorry if this is a repost, but I hadn't seen a thread on it and had ironically checked CAG just before going to BB to see if anywhere was having a sale on 360 controllers...

EDIT: was basic white only, the black, Fable, Halo, and other LE controllers were all full price. Was just wireless, not Play and Charge (or whatever it is called). I imagine they are clearing stock for the "transforming D-Pad" controllers...

[quote name='Tesche']I imagine they are clearing stock for the "transforming D-Pad" controllers...[/QUOTE]

No, those won't be around long. Likely these cleared out due to the change in packaging and since the new pads since the slim's introduction have a more chrome look to the center jewel that these old ones do not.

Thanks OP next time I'm there I'll see if there are any clearanced ones left.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back