Who all got an XBOX 360 at Costco over the weekend?

homieschooler

CAG Veteran
I know I did! But i don't understand why they would ship so many to Costco when there are a bunch of people waiting for there preorders to come in....such as myself at blockbuster. And by the way, when I do get my 360 from blockbuster i'm selling it. Anyone interested?

[quote name='homieschooler']I know I did! But i don't understand why they would ship so many to Costco when there are a bunch of people waiting for there preorders to come in....such as myself at blockbuster. And by the way, when I do get my 360 from blockbuster i'm selling it. Anyone interested?[/QUOTE]

yeah, i'd be more than happy to pay price + tax + shipping.

Its because microsoft doesnt care for blockbuster. And it cares about its bigger and more important sellers. Costco sells microsoft programs, xbox, computers and sells them quicky. Blockbuster in terms can barely sell a game. Microsoft wants to make sure it supplys costco since there important to them. Costco sells 50 billion a year. Thats more than circuitcity and bestbuy combine and gamestop blockbuster. I hope you understand.

considering when I think of getting a console the first thing I think about is getting it in a big chain store like wal mart, kmart, costco, best buy, circuit city.. then onto gamestop and eb.. but Blockbuster's gamerush (the only ones i know of that sell systems/games outside of used) are so uncommon, (i can't find one in Utah if there is one) so I would assume Costco has a better market penitration (heh) then blockbuster.

Makes sense. But i still think it's stupid that someone who has purchased the system already on there preorder doesn't get one before the public does. But......i'm not complaining since i did get one at Costco.

bread's done
Back