Who all has beaten "Kid Dynamite" Mike Tyson

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
I was just wondering. I have never seen it done, and I got the game today in a trade and have put in a solid hour. So Far I am at Mr. Sandman since I reacquired the game.

First thing I did though was put in 007 373 5963 and get my ass handed to me though :lol:

I was able to do it back when the game was originally released. Don't know if my aging reflexes would be able to last through the first 1:30 of the match now. If you make it past that though, he's not so tough. Just don't get greedy with your counter punches...

When you beat him he says something along the lines of" Your fists of fury were too much for me". I think I beat him twice once by TKO!

I got to like 1:19 before he caught me for the third time last time I took a stab at him.

People in my nieghborhood always said they could beat him but I never saw anyone actually put a beatdown on Tyson

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I got to like 1:19 before he caught me for the third time last time I took a stab at him.

People in my nieghborhood always said they could beat him but I never saw anyone actually put a beatdown on Tyson[/quote]

I took him down a few times back in the day. I fucking hated that 1 hit knock down BS.

It's all about practice and repetition. Play him enough and you'll be able to beat him one handed.

Ok, maybe not one handed...

I have been able to do it once. My older brother beat him twice. However, we bought the game a little later after Tyson went to prison, so we had to settle for kicking his lame white counterpart... Mr. Dream.

Yeah, I missed seeing that gap-toothed portrait in the original intro. Anybody play the arcade version? I think it was overall a harder game (not sure, never got really far).

yep i remember watching him beat it when i was like 8 years old it took him quite a bit of time to beet him in the end i think he got him by draw... you had to have like 5000 pts to win the draw.

I thin k winning by draw would be harder than winning by TKO!. I beat him quite a few times back in the day, I recent;y got my ass handed to me twice by him though.

I have a really good friend that I have never seen lose to Tyson :)

Amazes me...he whips him likes he's Glass Joe because he has the timing down so well...

[quote name='"BigNick']I took him down a few times back in the day. I shaq-fuing hated that 1 hit knock down BS.[/quote]

So did the guys that had to step into the ring with him in real life.

Yeah, it's all about the timing. I used to be able to TKO him at 2:38 of the 3rd every time without getting hit once, because I always knew what was coming.

i've whooped on mikey before, been a while so he'd probably give me a whooping now, it was sandman who gave me the real problems

I went to a friends house recently to "pick up some smokes" and he was playin thru the game but he put the code in and let me catch a beatdown a few times while we "had a smoke".Needless to say my odds were much better when I started{which weren't that good to begin with}

I beaten Tyson so many times it's lost it's flavor to me. I love the entire game and got it down to the point where I can go through the whole thing without being Knocked down.

My dad was the first person I knew to beat Tyson...it was amazing. It became widespread knowledge that my dad could do it. Soon after that people came over just to watch the old man school Iron Mike. One of my fondest memories.

[quote name='danh920']i've whooped on mikey before, been a while so he'd probably give me a whooping now, it was sandman who gave me the real problems[/quote]

Sandman is the one giving me problems right now. I guess I just gotta keep playing.

I took Tyson to the second round but only landed one punch. Still gettting used to the game as I have not played it in probably 12 years.

bread's done
Back