Who bought Metallica GH Wii

Kman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
thought i would see who has bought this game for the Wii, i bought it today and must say the graphics rock and the music selection is great.... only had time for about 10 mins will play more tonight but wow this rocks.....

:bouncy::bouncy:

I plan on getting it later, when it goes the way of GH:Aerosmith (clearanced). After GHIII -> GH:A -> RB -> GH:WT -> RB2...I'm a little burnt out on music games. Haven't played RB2 for about 3 months.

i plan on buying it to when the price comes down...i have GH, GH2, GH3, GH World Tour for PS2....I have since bought the Wii and plan on getting the GH games for wii when i save up some money...is there a noticeable difference between the wii and ps2 graphics or additional features in the games?

This came out?

We're still having fun with RB2. I don't give a crap about Metallica but I think there are other bands on there as well. I'm going with eugaet on this one.

GHWT and RB2 have DLC (songs) on the Wii. I'm not sure about other differences but that is certainly a big one. You need an SD card to take advantage of that.

bread's done
Back