who do I call for expired xbl 2 month subcription card

pinoy530

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just bought pgr2, and it came with a two month trial xbl card, but it expired on 3/31. I've read that if you call them and tell them that you just bought the game, they'll give you a new subcription code. But im having trouble finding where to call. I went to the xbl website, but I cant find any support numbers, has anyone done this before? Thanks.

[quote name='BigNick']As WSB would say, stop being a lazy ass. I found the number with 4 clicks of the mouse.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/Support-contact.htm#TOP[/quote]

Haha, sorry about that. I really wasn't trying to be a lazy ass about it, I spent about 10 minutes looking on their website and I couldnt find any numbers. I tried again afterwards, and I just found it. Thanks for looking though.

I did call. I told the guy I bought pgr2 and it came with an expired card, and he said try it, and if it works, then its fine, if not, then I have to buy another one. Was this guy just being mean, or are all those people saying that if you call you get a valid code just fabricated?

They told me the exact same thing when I called. But some people said they did get new codes. It's just luck, I think.

I got a new code last Friday. The 2 people that I talked to were very nice and helpful.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='trustcompany1013']i have an expired code that i dont want....i dont use live...if someone wants it, its yours[/quote]

There is a thread for unused XBL codes under Request Deals I believe.[/quote]
thanks, i saw that too...i was just hoping to give it to someone personally instead of posting it out of nowhere and everyone telling me it didnt work (because someone else already took it and didnt say they did)

bread's done
Back