Who do I contact about harassment?

cin84_12

CAGiversary!
Feedback
109 (100%)
This harassment started on here, but has continued to another area. I refused to trade with someone because she/he kept offering me things I did not want for my Microsoft Points. The first few times I tried to decline them in the nicest way, but this past time I asked them to stop offering me things I didn't want. They continued to demand that I trade with them until I blocked communication. I know I should have reported them, but I figured the issue was done.

Now this person is reporting me to another place (will PM mods if needed- I don't think I can name it here). I would NEVER steal a Live account and all of my Bing Points were earned. Is there anything that can be done about this? Unfortunately, the PMs seem to have disappeared when I blocked them. Any way to get them back? All mods can contact everyone I've sold Points to to see that they have worked and that I have never, ever stolen or sold an Xbox Live account. I've had my account for 6 years and think it's the lowest of the low on Live to steal someone's account.

Thanks for any help.

Am I the only one that expected a completely different person? Especially with "citrus" as the user title? :)

Op - will you name that person so we can avoid?

bread's done
Back