Who do you think are the 5 most humorous cags or ex-cags?

JSweeney

CAGiversary!
Again, do try to be polite.

Here's my picks:

1. WhipSmartBanky. Between the avatars and the constant sniping,
he's just funny.
2. JimmieMac. He's edge, but he's funny. It's hard to deny that.
3. Dcfox: His newest schtic just makes people cringe and act uncomforatable, but its unlike anything anyone else is doing... and it makes for some really fun situation.
4. Big Nick. He's like a JimmieMac/Banky Fusion.
5. Ex-Cag Dragonlordfrodo. Of course, he's more of a funny sad than a funny "Ha-Ha".

you should nominate yourself JSweeney. Your witty comments destroy anything remotely related to self esteem.

[quote name='Storamin']you should nominate yourself JSweeney. Your witty comments destroy anything remotely related to self esteem.[/quote]

I agree...half the time people don't KNOW he's being humorous and get highly offended. THAT is when it gets truly funny.

WSB
Punqsux
Myself
Big Nick (havent seen much from him lately)
Moxio

There are many more, this site has many funny posters.

[quote name='Ledhed']So far, I've seen a couple of names appearing consistently on each list: zewone, and dafoomie's penis.[/quote]

Yes, both os those guys penises are awesome. They deseve to be on all lists.

[quote name='zewone'][quote name='Ledhed']So far, I've seen a couple of names appearing consistently on each list: zewone, and dafoomie's penis.[/quote]

Yes, both os those guys penises are awesome. They deseve to be on all lists.[/quote]

Maybe JSweeney's next thread should be "Top 5 most beautiful CAG penises"
Now that's a list I'd like to see.

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='zewone'][quote name='Ledhed']So far, I've seen a couple of names appearing consistently on each list: zewone, and dafoomie's penis.[/quote]

Yes, both os those guys penises are awesome. They deseve to be on all lists.[/quote]

Maybe JSweeney's next thread should be "Top 5 most beautiful CAG penises"
Now that's a list I'd like to see.[/quote]

I'm sorry, dcfox, but that will have to be one you'll have to build up and coax the growth of on your own.

How about top 5 sarcastic CAGers?

top 5 cynical CAGers,

top 5 optimistic CAGers,

top 5 random CAGERS--I would love that one

top 5 bald CAGERS

top 5 retro CAGers

top 5 'High Fiving' CAGers

top 5 list makers

top 5 poll makers

top 5 mods

top 5 waste of spacers

top 5 bottom 5

top 5 speedy typers

top 5 one hand typers

top 5 CAGers by weight

top 5 by height

top 5 Cooks

top 5 bugle boys from company B 's

top 5 boys that make the whole world sing

top 5 things that make you go hmmmm

man we could be here all night long as Lionel Ritchie would say ...

:)

?
I'm done. If anyone else wants to create a new post, they can go ahead.
I only wanted to throw out three I though would be interesting, and that CheapyD wouldn't have done as part of his awards.

[quote name='JSweeney']?
I'm done. If anyone else wants to create a new post, they can go ahead.
I only wanted to throw out three I though would be interesting, and that CheapyD wouldn't have done as part of his awards.[/quote]

Hope you didn't take offense at my post, I was just throwing out some stupid (or hopefully funny) ideas. Please don't stop on my account.

[quote name='Mr.Answer']How about top 5 sarcastic CAGers?

top 5 cynical CAGers,

[/quote]

#1 is me.
#s2-5 are all dafoomie's penis.

bread's done
Back