Who else cannot find all the Christmas presents they hid?

hohndog

CAGiversary!
In my case, its all games. I've been buying them all year and hiding them in various places around the house. I know I'm still missing a few games, but I'm at a loss as to where I hid them! I did find a bag with 2 games that were to be gifts last Christmas, lol. Anyone else on a scavenger hunt these final days before Christmas?

Only two things.. two copies of Riddick are in my entertainment center.. and my Band of Brothers is on the bottom shelf in my room right below some oooooold VHS tapes.

[quote name='hohndog']In my case, its all games. I've been buying them all year and hiding them in various places around the house. I know I'm still missing a few games, but I'm at a loss as to where I hid them! I did find a bag with 2 games that were to be gifts last Christmas, lol. Anyone else on a scavenger hunt these final days before Christmas?[/quote]

just curious, what were the 2 games that were supposed to be presents last christmas?

Well, I hid a friend's gift, Shenmue(DC), in his house last christmas and he still hasn't found it almost a year later.

[quote name='Cracka']just curious, what were the 2 games that were supposed to be presents last christmas?[/quote]

Oh, the 2 games I found were Simpson's Hit and Run and Circus Maximus for XBox. When I bought our existing copy of Simpsons this year, I swore that we already had it. Oh well, it will make a good present for one of their friends I suppose. I don't remember buying Circus Maximus, lol. This one goes under the tree!

I always know where I hide X-Mas presents. There are a few places in my room that no one ever looks. This year it didn't matter, I got everyone X-mas cards with gift cards to various places. I got too caught up with school that I didn't have time to think of a good present for each person on my list.

My dad used to like to hide gifts for all holidays all around the house... he's a bit eccentric, and loves to play tricks, but then again I do too. The past 4 years now I've gotten all my presents inside of a George Foreman grille box...

[quote name='hohndog'][quote name='Cracka']just curious, what were the 2 games that were supposed to be presents last christmas?[/quote]

Oh, the 2 games I found were Simpson's Hit and Run and Circus Maximus for XBox. When I bought our existing copy of Simpsons this year, I swore that we already had it. Oh well, it will make a good present for one of their friends I suppose. I don't remember buying Circus Maximus, lol. This one goes under the tree![/quote]

Circus Maximus??? Wow, you must really hate whoever that one's going to. :rofl:

I never really saw a point to hiding gifts, I'd just leave them in the bag until late at night and then wrap them. After that, under the tree they go

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']My dad used to like to hide gifts for all holidays all around the house... he's a bit eccentric, and loves to play tricks, but then again I do too. The past 4 years now I've gotten all my presents inside of a George Foreman grille box...[/quote]

That's awesome. I'll have to find myself some good product boxes to play this game with my kids. Classic, lol.

Seriously, he's nuts, every year after I take my presents out of the George Foreman box he tells me "I need that back", but this year I'll teach him a thing or two about a thing or two, because I'm going to put the gifts I'm giving him in a George Foreman box.

I got one last year from my mom, and kept the box just for to do this. My dad told me later that he wanted to give it to me as a trick, and then give me the second George Foreman box with the real gifts inside; however, my mom had apparently already got it.

my mother is slow. I wear a size 18 shoe, so the shoe box is gonna be pretty noticable. So when I ask about the show box in the box in the back that's pretty big and says DADA (Reebock) she says it's not for me. Even though the box has been in there since march
I think she knows that I know about it, so it looks like she put it in a bigger box and wrapped em up.

You guys should just keep a word document of where you hid all of your Christmas gifts so you dont forget where everything is.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']That's the sensible thing to do, or just wrap them right away, but who does that... at least who around here[/quote]

I do! Well, I did this year anyway. I bought stuff two weeks ago and wrapped them two weeks ago right when I got home. It seems like I'm the only one not doing last minute shopping cause my gifts are the only ones under the tree right now. :p My sis is doing last minute and so has my mom. They're all stressing on me and asking me what to get people. I'm just like, "Well, you could have gotten this online, but since you waited last minute, it won't come in in time." And they're just like, "Awww!" Then I say, "And it's cheaper than in store too. But you wouldn't find this in-store anyways." ^_^

[quote name='Dead of Knight']I put my boyfriend's DS in a sweater box. :lol:[/quote]

Ouch, that'll keep him away for sure.

[quote name='valleyvampiress'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']That's the sensible thing to do, or just wrap them right away, but who does that... at least who around here[/quote]

I do! Well, I did this year anyway. I bought stuff two weeks ago and wrapped them two weeks ago right when I got home. It seems like I'm the only one not doing last minute shopping cause my gifts are the only ones under the tree right now. :p My sis is doing last minute and so has my mom. They're all stressing on me and asking me what to get people. I'm just like, "Well, you could have gotten this online, but since you waited last minute, it won't come in in time." And they're just like, "Awww!" Then I say, "And it's cheaper than in store too. But you wouldn't find this in-store anyways." ^_^[/quote]

I bought most of the presents early, but I definitely was up late wrapping them tonight

Ok, so after my kids opened the zillion games they received for Christmas, I went up in my office to find a box to put them in until I buy another game rack. What do I find sitting there in perfect view? The missing bag of games!!! I swear, I looked in there a dozen times! LOL I think we have a troll living in the attic or something. At least its a troll that likes games, lol.

[quote name='hohndog'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']My dad used to like to hide gifts for all holidays all around the house... he's a bit eccentric, and loves to play tricks, but then again I do too. The past 4 years now I've gotten all my presents inside of a George Foreman grille box...[/quote]

That's awesome. I'll have to find myself some good product boxes to play this game with my kids. Classic, lol.[/quote]

Just don't do what my cousin did. She hid all her presents in feminine hygiene product boxes. *shudders* :shock: That's not something you want to unwrap on Xmas morning! :eek:

bread's done
Back