Who else plays Urban Dead?

fuck Ontario!

Ahem, I'm holed up in the library as well. I went out to go do some stuff, and then discovered a little too late that it's been over barricaded. No big deal, it's better than the hospital being ransacked (which probably will happen eventually.)

Hmm.. this is unforunate. I have passed out on the streets surrounded by at the least 7 zombies. 1 group of 5 and 2 singles. There could potentially be more since I didn't get to see where my final move put me.

The good news is that I'm only 1 suburb away from HQ.

fuck!

You are inside St Eutychian's Hospital, its lobby covered with quarantine posters. The doors to the street have been left wide open.
2 Zombies in the hole! I closed the doors, they're attacking Crank and Rotter!

fuck! They got him!

A zombie dragged A Lovley Rotter out into the street.
Mad Jack was hit too!

Looks like they're hitting the generator.

Crotch: Yes, I'd actually prefer people editing their own kill counts on the wiki. It makes things easier for me, you know, as long as they are honest.

~HotShotX

Got my first Kill!

Lots of zombies up in Shuttlebank.

I popped out of my Factory to find a zombie with 11 hp left. Took him down with my shiny new axe. Then jumped back inside as there were about 15 more in the neighboring buildings.

Hoping the rest won't find me before my AP regen again.

Euty's needs new barricading. It was at VSB a second ago while I was attacking one of the zombies that was inside and now it is at lightly barricaded. 2 zeds still inside (one was killed while I fought some others) and 6 outside, presumabling breaking down the rest of the barricades. I retreated to the auto place since I have basically no AP left.

Are you guys planning on staying here for awhile? I am going out of town for the weekend and probably won't get the chance to play this game. I don't want to find myself all alone and a zombie when I come back.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Bah fail. Even surrounded by all those zombies, I wasn't killed until 2 mins ago. Should have woken up sooner.

So, how do I delete and start over?[/quote]

LOL. We just need to either have a member of our team (i.e. Crotch) revive us or find a revive point to get turned back into a human.

This area is freaking zombie central. I had no idea that we were in Caiger Mall territory until yesterday. That place is the site of some massive zombie hoard invasions.

[quote name='Technique']I'm in the Auto Repair and I haven't been hurt at all. The barricades are fine and are up to EHB.[/quote]

Apparently there was a break in and I got dragged out and eaten. When I logged back in I was laying outside the Auto Shop as a zombie and the auto shop was barricaded to EHB. I think someone quickly barricaded it back up after the attack.

Either that or I am crazy. I was definitely in the building before I got killed.

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers']LOL. We just need to either have a member of our team (i.e. Crotch) revive us or find a revive point to get turned back into a human.

This area is freaking zombie central. I had no idea that we were in Caiger Mall territory until yesterday. That place is the site of some massive zombie hoard invasions.[/QUOTE]
I just don't want a death on my profile.

ok i made it to shuttle bank and im waiting out in the willam ave police dept for a while to build up some ap. finally got my hands on a shotgun too so now i can use that one shell i found at the beginning of the game. if youre in shuttle bank this place is accessable but theres alot of zombies around so make sure you have the ap to get here and inside.

The zombie bust down the barracades and bit me, I am now infected. Please somebody heal me. Also I closed the doors but their is no baracades up.

[quote name='ArthurDigbySellers']This area is freaking zombie central. I had no idea that we were in Caiger Mall territory until yesterday. That place is the site of some massive zombie hoard invasions.[/QUOTE]

...Damn. I was wondering why so many zombies appear out of nowhere =/

I got one of the zombies inside St Eutychian's down to less than 10 HP. Couldn't finish him off before i ran low on AP.

Woot! I killed my first zombie! I punched him to death! Now there are no zeds in the building.

EDIT: If anyone needs healing they have like 15 minutes before I leave for the weekend.

[quote name='JolietJake']Don't forget to drag the zombies outside, otherwise they'll stand up inside the building and start attacking again.[/quote]

I did that.

Whew. What's the status of the Saint's Row right now? I headed up north to resupply. I know Eutychian got broken in to and one guy got dragged out. I'm okay on shells right now, but I don't have any syringes for revives.

Regardless, CK: Everyone dies at some point. It took me month and months to die, but I'm the exception. Zombies bust down your barricades, a bounty hunter picks you off, you run out of AP outdoors, you get PKed randomly...

Mike: Believe it or not, I haven't touched the wiki in a bit.

Mattheus: Thanks for the offer, but I think we're gonna stick around St. Eutychian's for now.

Nice wiki you got there, mattheus. Hopefully we can put one together like that soon enough.

I like how you guys have your own "radio" station. Once we are all leveled up and become a little more well known we can set together a base of operations like your clan has.

Alrighty. I popped down, killed the zombie, and put a couple of pieces on the barricade. It's still not particularly tough, though.

EDIT: There's actually a page on the wiki where you can reserve radio frequencies and see which belong to who.

[quote name='The Crotch']Whew. What's the status of the Saint's Row right now? I headed up north to resupply. I know Eutychian got broken in to and one guy got dragged out. I'm okay on shells right now, but I don't have any syringes for revives.

Regardless, CK: Everyone dies at some point. It took me month and months to die, but I'm the exception. Zombies bust down your barricades, a bounty hunter picks you off, you run out of AP outdoors, you get PKed randomly...

Mike: Believe it or not, I haven't touched the wiki in a bit.

Mattheus: Thanks for the offer, but I think we're gonna stick around St. Eutychian's for now.[/QUOTE]

I know. I'm just busting your chops.

We're sticking it out pretty well at St. Euty's. I'm about to become a level 4 (30 pts-ish away), any suggestions for skills Crotch? I have Free Running, Hand-to-Hand combat, and Axe proficiency.

Right now Crotch is the only one who can barricade and who can revive. Working towards either would be a great asset for CAS, but since you can get construction with only one skill, that'd probably be your best bet.

Any zombies around right now? I have full AP almost. READY TO KILL ZOMBAYS!

Also the first skill I purchased was Free Running. I am a Fireman. Which skill should I buy next?

Mike: Geno is correct. Barricading would be a great help.

Technique: Get melee combat. There should be zombies outside to kill, still. If not... check back in half an hour.

[quote name='The Crotch']Mike: Geno is correct. Barricading would be a great help.

Technique: Get melee combat. There should be zombies outside to kill, still. If not... check back in half an hour.[/QUOTE]

Ok sounds good. I'm attacking zombies outside of Eutychian's. Hello wajda, DOUBLE TEAMAGE AGAIN!

I got the Melee Combat on my level up and so I am now able to attack for 40% with my Fire Axe. I got the zombie outside of Eutychian's down to 29HP.

[quote name='Technique']Ok sounds good. I'm attacking zombies outside of Eutychian's. Hello wajda, DOUBLE TEAMAGE AGAIN![/quote]You know, we've got to stop meeting like this. ;) I killed that 29HP zombie with just enough AP to run to Pius' and free-run back to St. Euchy's. After the one I killed, there's still 6 zombies outside St. Euchy's and I don't like the way they were lookin' at me. I guess I'll be checking the site throughout my waking hours to see how everything's holding up. I think I'll take construction as my next skill, I don't need any special equipment to barricade a building, right? Just the AP?

I have 99XP, almost enough for free running. Problem is i'm down to 1 AP and stuck outside wheele house auto, hope nobody gets me until i can get into a VSB building and rest.

Modium: with no skill in barricading, you require lengths of pipe to make barricades - and even then, they can only go up to the very weakest level. With the skill, you can make barricades out of nothing. However, you need toolboxes to rebuild ruined buildings.

Joliet: I'll go check on you right now.

EDIT: Joliet, it looks like all the other zombies are offline right now. I wish the House of Wax had a wiki page - I'd like to know exactly who it is we're fighting here.

I know there a zombies outside st. pius but are there any inside? I ask because it was at VSB last time i checked so i could get in there with 2 AP. St. Euty's was barricaded to high for me.

[quote name='JolietJake']I know there a zombies outside st. pius but are there any inside? I ask because it was at VSB last time i checked so i could get in there with 2 AP. St. Euty's was barricaded to high for me.[/quote]A couple hours ago, there were none inside St. Pius, only 2 humans. I've got a couple AP, I could hop over there and check again for you if you want.

I just leveled up and purchased free running.

I got into it pretty hard with a couple of zeds on Edbrooke; I could use some healing.
Edit: I'm inside Euty's
Edit: Thanks Hotshot. If anyone else wants to get some xp, I have 39 HP.

I'm also one point away, inside St. Pius - St. Euty's was overbarricaded. I'll purchase construction next.

damn im gonna get killed again. went out to get some exp and didnt realize the place id been in got extremely barricaded so im stuck out in the open asleep near the wild walk police station in shuttlebank with alot of zombies all over the place. btw theres a zombie in front of that place with maybe 13 or 15 hp left.

Took all of my shotgun shells and a few bullets, but I took down the other two zombies and kicked them out. Well, okay, me and one other person took down the last one. Tk98 and novisa are very wounded. Tiffany Willows, Zod, and Chaos could use a bit of healing, too.

Dammit! Shouldn't have snoozed this morning. I seriously woke up just as you killed the last zombie, Crotch.

Should I head out to a different hospital with lights, or just wait for others to come in?

EDIT: For those w/o diagnosis, Mr Chaos, tk98, no visa, and Zod Rhombus could all use heals.

OK, I'm dead and I made my way down to Salopia Heights which is supposedly a revive point. I was killed by a combo of a human and zombie. Should I make my way back up to Euty's and see if one of you guys (Crotch) can revive me, or should I just wait here and hope more opportunists don't hack me to death?

If someone in a highly populated area could send a message out that someone needs healing over at nurten avenue i'd apreciate it.

bread's done
Back