Who got the better end of the deal?

Deuce-

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Sold a year and a half old Xbox Slim 4GB (including all cables and the original controller), used BF3, used UFC 3 for $175 cash.

Did the buyer or seller get the better part of the deal?

do you feel like you got a fair deal? I'd say the buyer was happy, since they put up the cash.
Both of you can win, not everything has to be a win/lose deal.

[quote name='myl0r']do you feel like you got a fair deal? I'd say the buyer was happy, since they put up the cash.
Both of you can win, not everything has to be a win/lose deal.[/QUOTE]

Very true though being a CAG you always want to feel like you got at least a fair deal which I hope I did. :)

[quote name='Squarehard']I guess it really depends on how much you actually put down on the 360 and those games.[/QUOTE]

$200 for the system and $80 total for the games IIRC.

[quote name='Deuce-']Sold a year and a half old Xbox Slim 4GB (including all cables and the original controller), used BF3, used UFC 3 for $175 cash.

Did the buyer or seller get the better part of the deal?[/QUOTE]

i say you got a hell of a deal since you can buy a used 4gb around 100 ufc3 for 3 bucks and probally BF3 for 20 or so..

130 or 140 and you got 175 you got the better deal i say

[quote name='slidecage']i say you got a hell of a deal since you can buy a used 4gb around 100 ufc3 for 3 bucks and probally BF3 for 20 or so..

130 or 140 and you got 175 you got the better deal i say[/QUOTE]
UFC 3 has to be more than $3! :lol:

The two games are worth $50 trade-in, so you traded the console for $125. It's worth at least $150, but if you sold it on amazon or eBay you would have ended up paying $15-20 in fees and frankly I hate selling heavy weight items that way because if you get in a dispute you'll usually end up losing at least the shipping cost even if the buyer is completely in the wrong.

So, basically if you were lucky with a local buyer you could have made a few bucks more, but I would say it was a fair deal and probably not worth the hassle to try to get more.

[quote name='Deuce-']UFC 3 has to be more than $3! :lol:[/QUOTE]

had UFC 3 mixxed up with the other UFC that is 3 bucks at gamestop

even take the other prices

system say 100
ufc 3 25 bucks
BF3 25 bucks

total 150 they got 175 so they still got the better deal even though its very close to even trade

bread's done
Back