Who has the vision camera?

PyroGamer

Banned
I bit on the Amazon $40 Gold Vision deal. Add me to your friends list if you have the camera! (or if you don't and want me on your friends list anyways)

I've got one, but so far there really hasn't been too much to do with it. I guess once I pick up Rainbow Six, then I'll be able to do the face mapping.

I have one, too, but I don't know really what to do with it. Like Shipwreck, I'll make a Rainbow Six me when I get that title, but other than that? Dunno.

[quote name='lyric706']I have one, too, but I don't know really what to do with it. Like Shipwreck, I'll make a Rainbow Six me when I get that title, but other than that? Dunno.[/QUOTE]

Well y'all please pass on my tag to your wives and gf's then, and tell them to hook up the cam while you are at work :)

thats the only reason of having a webcam, hot chicks. not to watch other dudes playing video games. right now the vision cam doesnt have much use

[quote name='thrustbucket']Well y'all please pass on my tag to your wives and gf's then, and tell them to hook up the cam while you are at work :)[/QUOTE]

Not getting any action of your own? ;)

I thought I was gonna use it with Rainbow Six Vegas but the face mapping just wouldn't work. I believe since I have alot of facial hair (prolly about 4 inchs off my chin) it freaked out. It worked very well with my friends face but we couldn't get it to work with me.

I bought one the week it came out. I never use it. Biggest waste of 40 bucks ever. I used it on R6 face mapping and it always looks horrible so I took it off.

Deals keep popping up for the live vision gold box that bring it under the cost of a year of live membership, which basically means free camera, which is why I have one. I love to stare at it still in it's box untouched.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Deals keep popping up for the live vision gold box that bring it under the cost of a year of live membership, which basically means free camera, which is why I have one. I love to stare at it still in it's box untouched.[/QUOTE]

I did the amazon deal mainly for the live account as well. figured the camera and the uno were gravy

[quote name='jlarlee']I did the amazon deal mainly for the live account as well. figured the camera and the uno were gravy[/QUOTE]
Same here. I had been waiting for a decent deal on an XBL subscription, as mine expires awfully soon, so I figured this was it. Should arrive in 4 days at the earliest.

I've got one, it's disappointing that you can't use it in Texas Hold'Em and that Totem Ball game is garbage.

However my personal Gamer Pic is now a pic of Starscream, so every cloud......

Do any new games coming out support the camera? I got in on the Amazon deal as well so I was hoping this thing might become useful at some point.

My Live Subscription expires this Saturday, so the bundle for $39.99 came at the perfect time. $10 + tax cheaper for 12 months of live, 200 Market points, 2 free live games, and a Vision Camera extra was just the icing on the cake.

[quote name='JC Monkeyballs']Do any new games coming out support the camera? I got in on the Amazon deal as well so I was hoping this thing might become useful at some point.[/QUOTE]

you can map your face onto your character in Rainbow 6 vegas

I just got it. Very dissapointed. It was worth it what with being free with the subscription, and UNO has riddiculously awesome music... but Totem Ball sucks, there are no other Eyetoy like games, and I can't get it to work with Stickam.

The watery dashboard theme, though, makes it all worth it.

Why won't MS release any Eyetoy clones, damnitt?

Getting it for free you just can't complain. Mine came today and I never even got a shipping notice. Amazon is really getting these things out fast.

I've been enjoying it for what it is. Free Uno, Totem Ball sucks but for some reason I am getting a kick out of seeing people I play uno with. Send me a friend invite if you want to play some games.

bread's done
Back