Who here has tattoos?

Skaterpunk444

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Hey....I am going to start my sleeve soon so I was just wondering who else here has any tattoos to show? Post your pics or describe what they look like and from where you got them and price and shit. Please dont clog this post with fake ones aka(penis on forehead) or any of that shit. Just plain and simple who has got inked and the details.

Right now I have two nautical stars on each shoulder blade that I got at Black Diamond Studios in Abington, MA.

The sleeves I am getting is going to be like this...

Left
Lotus flower under arm
waterfall on shoulder going down arm
koi fish on forearm
cherry blossoms in water
nautical star on elbow(maybe)

Right

Fire going down arm
Dragon wrapped around arm
Stars mixed in with it
And some stuff undecided

Why the hell would you want that many obvious tattoos? A tattoo doesn't go well in every situation, and can harmful in your professional life. You'd think you'd want to be able to cover it up easily if needed.

I've never been against getting a tattoo, but I just haven't found one I know I'll want to keep on my body forever. In fact, I don't think there is one that I'd want.

Well what I can do to cover it up is to just wear long sleeves and no one would know. The sleeve would be cut off like 1 inch before my wrist. They all have meaning to me...in some way or another...

Also I forgot to say I got my stars for 150 for both then a tip of like 25.

I think body "art" is ugly and I would never get one. I have yet to see someone look better with a tattoo than without one. Although, I can see why people would get one. A lot of people have one, especially girls right above the butt crack, which basically makes it pointless. Tattoos are supposed to express individuality (regardless of what you got yours for, that's one aspect of them), but if everyone has one above the butt crack then you are just like everyone else.

Oh well I'm done :)

EDIT: By the way if you have a barbwire tattoo you should cut your own tattoo'd appendage off and beat yourself with it.

[quote name='opportunity777']I think body "art" is ugly and I would never get one. I have yet to see someone look better with a tattoo than without one. Although, I can see why people would get one. A lot of people have one, especially girls right above the butt crack, which basically makes it pointless. Tattoos are supposed to express individuality (regardless of what you got yours for, that's one aspect of them), but if everyone has one above the butt crack then you are just like everyone else.

Oh well I'm done :)

EDIT: By the way if you have a barbwire tattoo you should cut your own tattoo'd appendage off and beat yourself with it.[/QUOTE]

Nice rant.:lol:

I've got a few I wish I had some pictures I could post but I don't,

Two Garbage Pail Kid tattoos (Adam Bomb on upper right arm, Losing Faith on side of left arm right above the elbow)

Atlanta Falcons logo (the old one) under adam bomb on my right arm

Mega Man on the front right side of my leg, pretty much right on my shin

A hula girl on my outer left leg (based off a hula girl tattoo my grandpa had on his forearm

Descendants' Milo (pic from milo goes to college) on my inner left leg)

Automatic 7 logo above milo

A checkerband going around my left ankle

Flames going up the back of my left leg

8 Nautical Stars (4 on my arms, 3 on my chest, and 1 on my back)

I remember in middle school my health teacher who was old and ugly had a tattoo of a heart on his leg. It looked really, really bad. He probably got it when he was a teenager or something and couldn't get rid of it later. So, the moral of the story? It might look good now, but in 10 years, who knows.

[quote name='2poor']the only cool tattoo is "thug life" across the chest.[/QUOTE]

Only if it has bullet holes in it.

Oh, snap! I went there! Recognize!

Why does everyone and their mother have nautical stars these days? Is the whole chinese/japanese/tibetan character thing not cool anymore? Tattoo fads are so lame.

you dont really know what youre getting when youre getting a tattoo thats a chinese or japanese character. it could say douchebag on it and you would never know.

When you decided what you wanted for your sleeves did you just type "tattoo cliche" into google? Really, let's try for a little originiality here.

...And yes, I understand my name is Mr Unoriginal.

No one should be allowed to get a tattoo if they are under the age of 21... no wait, 24. You will most likely regret it.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']When you decided what you wanted for your sleeves did you just type "tattoo cliche" into google? Really, let's try for a little originiality here.

...And yes, I understand my name is Mr Unoriginal.[/QUOTE]

Does it reinforce *your* unoriginality or *mine* when I want to come storming in here telling the OP he might as well buy a Brooks Brothers 3 Piece Suit for $1500 (since it will be far cheaper than the hours and hours of sitting for a sleeve). In the end, with the suit or the sleeve, you're gonna look like everyone else.

Seriously, kid, you're probably a nice guy, and I respect people wanting ink (I have plenty myself). On the other hand, judging by what you want, I imagine that you're probably 19 at the oldest, and seem intent on getting your sleeves *finished* than getting something original done. In the end, you're gonna blend in with everybody else who has tattoo work. Oh, fire? Nautical stars? Koi fish? You must have read the first chapter of a tattoo book, or brought in liner notes from an Epifat band as reference, didn't you?

For full disclosure, I am getting a sleeve of various Japanese akuma placed around a sakura tree that winds around my arm (well, that's the simple description, anyway). If you want to point out that I am possibly the pot calling the kettle black, there is your ammo.

Finally, several people took the "why do you want a tattoo?" perspective. While I can understand asking that question of several people (those who want Looney Tunes characters, and women - and a few men - who want "Ass Hats," a/k/a bland tribal/lotus flower/dipshit nickname lower back pieces), I also consider this.

Am I going to be hot when I'm 60 or 70? If my name isn't Sean Connery, I'm off that list (he also has several tattoos, FWIW). I'm accepting that I will be old, my skin pallid and wrinkled, and me running out the clock as an old, old, man. At that point in my life, I'll most certainly have nobody to impress (not that I do now), so why should I live the rest of my life under the false assumption that some hot college grad is gonna wanna get nasty with an old man, but then scamper away when she sees my "Stryper" tattoo?

When my mother died i got her name wrapped in angel wings on my left arm with halo.
Cause i sleep on my right side and i can always look at it before i go to bed.

Just remeber get one that will ALWAYS have meaning not just because it looks cool.

Nothing is worse than asking........

So What does that tat mean.....

Ummmm Nothing it looked cool so i got it!

Im not a tattoo fan because when I see a 35 year old having a tatto its pretty nasty and I think "Do they regret it"

[quote name='mykevermin']why should I live the rest of my life under the false assumption that some hot college grad is gonna wanna get nasty with an old man, but then scamper away when she sees my "Stryper" tattoo?[/QUOTE]

You shouldn't because Stryper RULES. That hot college grad would give you anal in a heartbeat the second she saw it.

[quote name='help1']Im not a tattoo fan because when I see a 35 year old having a tatto its pretty nasty and I think "Do they regret it"[/QUOTE]

That all depends on why you got one in the first place. I'm 32, and have no regrets for getting one.

I have one on my arm that is a heart with an arrow through it and the word "MOTHER" ........( just like the one Bart got in The Simspons Christmas special season 1)

[quote name='Hardbody1449']When my mother died i got her name wrapped in angel wings on my left arm with halo.
Cause i sleep on my right side and i can always look at it before i go to bed.

Just remeber get one that will ALWAYS have meaning not just because it looks cool.

Nothing is worse than asking........

So What does that tat mean.....

Ummmm Nothing it looked cool so i got it![/QUOTE]

nothing like paying a tribute to someone by getting a tat' about them

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Why the hell would you want that many obvious tattoos? A tattoo doesn't go well in every situation, and can harmful in your professional life. You'd think you'd want to be able to cover it up easily if needed.[/QUOTE]

I used to agree with that, but most of the time in a "professional" career, you are wearing something that covers your arm, just don't go below the wrist, and your tats shouldn't be what get's you a job, it should be what's in your mind and on the paper in front of the person who's hiring you

edit: oh yeah, I have three, my initials, a psychopathic hatchetman running above the initials, and a kmk emblem over a bud leaf over my heart.

Soon to come, the devil gene tattoo on my left arm (see Jin Kazamaa), and I am gonna some something zelda...

I used to agree with that, but most of the time in a "professional" career, you are wearing something that covers your arm, just don't go below the wrist,

If you can cover it then fine. But I've seen a lot of sleeve tattoos that are exposed whenever someone stretches their arm (pointing to a paper or something).

and your tats shouldn't be what get's you a job, it should be what's in your mind and on the paper in front of the person who's hiring you

Just like showing up black shouldn't effect your job prospects, but it does.

[quote name='2poor']the only cool tattoo is "thug life" across the chest.[/QUOTE]

It's on his stomach.

You fail.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']
Just like showing up black shouldn't effect your job prospects, but it does.[/QUOTE]

:rofl: it really does. Ask my friends no sarcasm it really does.

I want to get a polynesian half sleeve. I have wanted a tattoo for a long time. I could never find anything I liked then I saw the polynesian and liked it a lot.

this is like something I would want to get.

db_HumanRites-arm3.jpg

[quote name='The VGM']It's on his stomach.

You fail.[/QUOTE]

However in one of his song he says. something like couldn't rest until I got the thug life across my chest. Damn what song is that?

Actually I thought up my tattoo my self. I dont see why everyone is getting so offenseive to the point where I have to put my defense up. each of the items that are going to be on the sleeve have a meaning that I believe in. I dont really care what people think of it as I like my idea and thats all that counts. Plus...I got my stars just about 3 years ago before everyone and their mother got the stars. It kinda sucks because people think I jumped on the fad but I seriously knew no on e personally who had stars till after I got them. Anyway...is anyone going to post any pics fo theirs?

I'm gonna get a tattoo of a butt, with a butt-shaped tattoo on it, and I'm gonna get it right on my butt. That would be cool.

No I am not insisting I got the design first. I am just saying around my area I didnt know anyone with it...So i didnt jump on the band wagon...as It was solely my decision to get it...with no direct or indirect infleunces at all.

[quote name='The VGM']It's on his stomach.

You fail.[/QUOTE]

So Many Tears

back in Elementry, I thrived on misery
left me alone I grew up amongst a dying breed
as my mind couldn't find a place ta rest
untill I got that Thug Life Planted on my chest

[quote name='Skaterpunk444']Actually I thought up my tattoo my self. I dont see why everyone is getting so offenseive to the point where I have to put my defense up. each of the items that are going to be on the sleeve have a meaning that I believe in. I dont really care what people think of it as I like my idea and thats all that counts. Plus...I got my stars just about 3 years ago before everyone and their mother got the stars. It kinda sucks because people think I jumped on the fad but I seriously knew no on e personally who had stars till after I got them. Anyway...is anyone going to post any pics fo theirs?[/QUOTE]

If you don't care what other people think, you wouldn't post about it on a public forum, which implies you want people's opinions.

I would love to hear what special meaning a Koi fish has or a flower has for you. Would you mind letting us know?

Right now I have two nautical stars on each shoulder blade that I got at Black Diamond Studios in Abington, MA.

The sleeves I am getting is going to be like this...

Left
Lotus flower under arm
waterfall on shoulder going down arm
koi fish on forearm
cherry blossoms in water
nautical star on elbow(maybe)

Right

Fire going down arm
Dragon wrapped around arm
Stars mixed in with it
And some stuff undecided

aren't those chris in cali's exact tattooes?
i knew i read it somewhere...

[quote name='2poor']So Many Tears

back in Elementry, I thrived on misery
left me alone I grew up amongst a dying breed
as my mind couldn't find a place ta rest
untill I got that Thug Life Planted on my chest[/QUOTE]

Great way to back up your point. Props...

IMO, I like 2poor better then the VGM... VGM tries too hard to be gangster.

OH yeah, and cause Lil wayne sucks.

[quote name='help1']IMO, I like 2poor better then the VGM... VGM tries too hard to be gangster.

OH yeah, and cause Lil wayne sucks.[/QUOTE]
You are on the same level as VGM then, in trying to hard to be gangster.

[quote name='help1']IMO, I like 2poor better then the VGM... VGM tries too hard to be gangster.

OH yeah, and cause Lil wayne sucks.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy with the Halo sig. I try to be gangster? Please give me some proof.

2poor that's great that you got some lyrics, GJ. Doesn't change the fact that the tattoo is inbetween his stomach and his chest.

[quote name='The VGM']Says the guy with the Halo sig. I try to be gangster? Please give me some proof.

2poor that's great that you got some lyrics, GJ. Doesn't change the fact that the tattoo is inbetween his stomach and his chest.[/QUOTE]

if 2pac says its on his chest, then its on his chest.

[quote name='2poor']if 2pac says its on his chest, then its on his chest.[/QUOTE]

If I say my balls are on your chin, then they're on your chin.

bread's done
Back