Who isn't attracted members of their own race ?

KingDox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Any of you guys (or girls) not really all that attracted to the girls (or guys) of your own race ? I know that I'm much more attracted to white & asian girls then ones of my own race. That's not to say that I wouldn't have a GF of the same race but lets just say when I go to a party they are not the first thing I scan for. I don't really know why, but that's just the way I am.

And I know I'm not the only one. So anyone here feel the same way as me ? I can't wait to see if anyone on CAG isn't attracted to asian girls, but I'm sure your out there.

I couldn't think of anyone who isn't attracted to asian girls...just type the word asian in on a google image search....nothing to do with the continent at all!

I don't draw such distinctions. To me all of the features associated with any particularly ancestry are just part of the spectrum of features like hair color. If you look at media from a few decades back, before the most recent waves of immigration and when mixing was such a big deal that 'The Man Who Came To Dinner' was highly controversial, you see men discussing women in a much narrower range but still exercising preferences like blondes vs. brunettes.

I just cannot imagine finding myself attracted to any specific group over another. Given equal conditions (nutrition, medical care, etc.) all the world appears to produce women that catch my eye.

There are some in the field of anthropology who think there may be some gentic factors that help reinforce useful traits while in the opposite form help bring new genes into the group. The idea is that through a genetic factor and/or gestation a certain portion of the population will have introverted mating interests and only be attracted to members of their own group while the extroverts will make every effort to find a mate outside the group. In between are those who are open to whoever comes along but are most likely to stay within the group by default.

I'm asian but I'm more attracted to white girls usually. But if a girl is really hot then I don't really care what race she is, even alien is fine.

[quote name='epobirs']I don't draw such distinctions. To me all of the features associated with any particularly ancestry are just part of the spectrum of features like hair color. If you look at media from a few decades back, before the most recent waves of immigration and when mixing was such a big deal that 'The Man Who Came To Dinner' was highly controversial, you see men discussing women in a much narrower range but still exercising preferences like blondes vs. brunettes.

I just cannot imagine finding myself attracted to any specific group over another. Given equal conditions (nutrition, medical care, etc.) all the world appears to produce women that catch my eye.

There are some in the field of anthropology who think there may be some gentic factors that help reinforce useful traits while in the opposite form help bring new genes into the group. The idea is that through a genetic factor and/or gestation a certain portion of the population will have introverted mating interests and only be attracted to members of their own group while the extroverts will make every effort to find a mate outside the group. In between are those who are open to whoever comes along but are most likely to stay within the group by default.[/quote]

now that is one smart post. I guess I fall into the extroverts ? I have thought about this for some time. I always figured it was that I just wanted something different then what I'm used to. But I was also aware that maybe it was something genetic that made me want to go out there and bring new genes into the mix.

And were are the asian guys that don't like asian women ? Come on guys represent.

[quote name='godhatesjustyou']i'm asain, but i'd prefer hispanic girls over asian girls.[/quote]

I'm the kind of guy who likes a lot of different type of girls . I'm into specific types of girls instead of a general thing.

for example... I love bohemian black women with a slightly round figures and graduate level education or gothy skinny japanese women with mischevous streaks attitude and great taste in music or indian womenwith slightly broken noses with that I was educated outside of this country british accents or mean spirited argentian women who curse at you when you speak spanish wrong and then proceed to bop you over the head.

I'm been in several multi-racial relationships through my years and due to my ethnically ambigious background and looks, I've kind of never really search for the girl of my background. It kind of is never gonna happen, and I rather be with someone who is different from me and has a fun attitude.

Besides, why the fuck would I stop the possibility of a hot and fun girl from talking to me just because she doesn't have the requiste genetic material.

I'm half asian and I really don't find asian girls very attractive. Maybe I've known way too many of the hardcore asian chicks as a opposed to the white-washed kind. Probably it, because I do find some asian girls hot (exceptions to the rule) and half asian chicks are usually good looking...

I'm half-asian and I would never date an asian girl. I'm afraid she'll turn into one of the freak asian women my mom is friends with.

It's not so much the skin color, it's the culture of their ethnicity. Or perhaps it's a localized, colloquial thing.

I'm Asian, and I also don't gravitate toward Asian women, though most of my female friends are beautiful Asian women. I think I'm immune to them from so much exposure.

Maybe that explains why people of certain ethnicities are not attracted to their own - too close to home.

You seriously can't beat them Latinas. OH MY GOD. The dark hair, the full lips, their skin, their bodies (oh the booty oh) - I most certainly have a thing for the Latinas.

The sistas are off the chain, too. Again,

the booty.

[quote name='SunnyRT']I'm half-asian and I would never date an asian girl. I'm afraid she'll turn into one of the freak asian women my mom is friends with.[/quote]

My fears exactly...

[quote name='murcielago77']hot chicks are hot chicks[/quote]
i agree with that to some extent. Asian, Indian, Latinas, and the girls from around the mediterainn(dont know how to spell) tend to be a little hotter then the American or British white chick

[quote name='SunnyRT']I'm half-asian and I would never date an asian girl. I'm afraid she'll turn into one of the freak asian women my mom is friends with.[/quote]

You do realize that could happen to anyone? My mother knows freaky females of all nationalites. People are fucked up everywhere.

For some reason, I have been pursued rigorously by some black women (I am white). I dont know why....

I personally like Asian and white women mostly but I wouldn't mind kicking it with a latina every now and then.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I have a thing for eastern european women. Don't know why.[/quote]

I got your back on that.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']They're all pink on the inside.[/quote]

Actually, they're all kinds of colors on the inside but they aren't much fun anymore at that point. Even surgeons prefer the exterior view when they aren't working.

If a girl has that "hourglass" figure with big tits, nice thick ass, and relatively small waist, then that's all need. But I do tend to prefer Black women more, and I ain't Black!

wow i found out 60-80% CAGS are asain, I never knew that one, learn something new every day

fuck SHIGGY.......and NINTENDO

[quote name='punqsux']i dig human chicks, are all you guys banging romulans or something?[/quote]

I would totally bang a romulan. Possibly a Klingon, it all depends on how much blood wine I drink.

I like them all with white women in first, but in particular I have to give it up to the asian./hispanic women. Indian women are pretty nice also.

[quote name='ChrisXE']wow i found out 60-80% CAGS are asain, I never knew that one, learn something new every day[/quote]

Could've sworn that the color/race poll thread showed the majority of those polled as caucasian. It wouldn't surprise me if the yellow tides had in fact overrun this place, however. Computer games draw us like flies. Little, yellow flies with glasses and each one with the same haircut. :) (look...even the smilies are yellow. that's always a dead giveaway)

Im Asian but I dont seem to like Asian girls that much. Sure some are fine and I would surely date a couple, but I find myself more attracted to Brown (Indian, latinas, etc). But really, hot chicks know no boundaries

This thread should have been a poll.

hot chicks are hot chicks are hot chicks. Who cares what race they are, as long as they're smokin'!

[quote name='punqsux']i dig human chicks, are all you guys banging romulans or something?[/quote]

Betazoids. They always know just what you want.

I'm more attracted to members of my own race, actually. I'm not sure why, but I also think freckles are hot.

[quote name='eldad9'][quote name='punqsux']i dig human chicks, are all you guys banging romulans or something?[/quote]

Betazoids. They always know just what you want.[/quote]

Hell ya! Of course if there were betazoids, we would probablyhave the holo-decks.......

bread's done
Back