Who likes reading the features for pre-order or just announced games?

lionheart4life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I know I sure do. I just love how broad and "no shit" some of the listings are for some future releases.

From Amazon: Bioshock Infinite: BioShock Infinite is a first person shooter with role-playing game elements. The development of open spaces created new gameplay options for the player, such as deciding between long-ranged attacks or finding a means to move in for short-range or melee combat.

Well I'm sold!

Or for the pending Tomb Raider: The games present a world in 3D: a series of tombs, and other locations, through which the player must guide Lara.

Wait are we talking about a new Tomb Raider or the one that came out 15 years ago? And you're telling me that this tomb raider will explore tombs? Awesome!

Has anyone else seen any amusing pre-order listings? Or any memorable ones from the past or ones that turned out to be completely wrong when the actual game came out?

[quote name='lionheart4life']Or any memorable ones from the past or ones that turned out to be completely wrong when the actual game came out?[/QUOTE]

I think they keep as generic as possible just to avoid being wrong and looking like fools when the actual product releases.

bread's done
Back