Who needs to go?

You don't take a dump in a urinal, dude...well...unless you REALLY want to piss off (HA) whoever has to clean it...

That reminds me of a mean joke you can pull on people you hate...if you go over to their house and have to take a dump, take off the lid to the tank of the toilet and drop your green apple splatters in there. It'll stink like all hell and drive them nuts trying to figure out where the shit smell is coming from.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You don't take a dump in a urinal, dude...well...unless you REALLY want to piss off (HA) whoever has to clean it...

That reminds me of a mean joke you can pull on people you hate...if you go over to their house and have to take a dump, take off the lid to the tank of the toilet and drop your green apple splatters in there. It'll stink like all hell and drive them nuts trying to figure out where the shit smell is coming from.[/quote]

Ah yes, the dreaded "upper decker"...I thought that was a myth, I never thought anyone tried it.

[quote name='Dale Earnhardt Jr'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Man...when I build my own home, that's going in my studio room.[/quote] For some reason I dont think your joking lol[/quote]

And you would be correct! :lol:

[quote name='zzl365']Ah yes, the dreaded "upper decker"...I thought that was a myth, I never thought anyone tried it.[/quote]

I've never tried it personally, but I've been tempted to...oh how I've been tempted to...

Quote:
"We expect the response to the urinal to be very positive," he said.

Now, here's my question: exactly who gets so excited about an airport urinal that they take the time to find an employee and give a "response" to it?
"Excuse me, flight attendant, I just thought you should know - I used the new fancy urinals while I was waiting for the flight to board. Needless to say, I was very impressed."

For some reason this reminds me of that guy that would pay hookers to take a dump on a glass table, while he laid under it and watched.

ewwww :p

[quote name='Naughty_Insomniac']For some reason this reminds me of that guy that would pay hookers to take a dump on a glass table, while he laid under it and watched.

ewwww :p[/quote]

The joke would be on him and the carpet if she had the squirts...

My friend had this to add when he read it:

"Well, the next step would have been to install a speaker that says, 'Mmmm... yeah. I like it when you piss in my mouth, baby. You're a big strong man!'"

bread's done
Back