Who Wants a free PS3 MUA 2 Juggernaut DLC Code?

tlwizard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
So there is a code hidden across internet time and space that grants access to a free Juggernaut download for Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 for the PS3. There were actually 2, but I found the other one. So I am here to offer perhaps directions to the code. When a non-newbie asks me for a hint, I will give a hint.

Do not PM me. Just reply here. Clues will be gradually revealed just to make this as much fun for people as possible (as I always enjoy a good hunt.)

But only do this if you're interested. Anyone on the interwebs can find it. So you have to redeem it. There's no way to hoard it.

Anyone game? Anyone actually care?

I'm also doing this late night because I feel a lot of late nighters get the shaft.

Ah, the game is afoot!

To solve the code's missing letters, you'll need to know the two letter nickname for the Wolfenstein hero.

(That may give away the code's location to someone.)

A second hint request as I was typing out the first hint. The search shall continue!

The next hint is a date. A very important date. And that date is:

July 2, 2010

Ok, since apparently you two are the only ones that are playing, here's your next hint:

This tarot card is interpreted to mean:
Honesty & truthfulness, a new perspective on old ideas, success in a new career, using intellect to temper emotion, and more than anything, clarity.

I'll play along too XD. I know the first riddle, but not sure how it plays into it all. I figured out why July 2nd/tarot card are special though. Hmm.. now what?

There was a code with those two letters missing (The clue was in tweet already though)

@OneofSwords back at the date.

Both has been redeemed though.

officerrickyross222 sent me a PM saying that he had gotten it.

I had already redeem the KGB code, so only the Wolfenstein one was left.

Hope it was fun!

[quote name='tlwizard']officerrickyross222 sent me a pm saying that he had gotten it.

i had already redeem the kgb code, so only the wolfenstein one was left.

hope it was fun![/quote]

yea thx for the code!, it was fun took me awhile to get it tho xD

bread's done
Back