Who Wants A Free Syphon Filter PSN Download?

Me too. can't seem to get through to it. Is it possible for you to do something to change it?

Cheers.
o.gif

Why do some people keep beating us to this. Hey guys perhaps you can have some decency to post!
Cheers.
o.gif

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Lurkers suck :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

agreed. it would be better if people gave out codes according to the first person that PM's them.

When will people learn that posting the actual code in the thread is the WORST way to give away something here on CAG?

[quote name='FelixC']agreed. it would be better if people gave out codes according to the first person that PM's them.[/QUOTE]

Agree completely. Always have them PM you. Anyway it was nice of you (OP) regardless so thanks.

[quote name='NJMane']When will people learn that posting the actual code in the thread is the WORST way to give away something here on CAG?[/QUOTE]

The OP was trying to give away a code and did so, I fail to see the problem for the OP.

Thanks a lot, OP. Very nice of you. I would definitely suggest in the future, though, to offer it to the first person who posts in the thread. Unfortunately, lurkers will gladly take advantage of the kindness of CAGs, but not thank them or take two seconds to let us know the code was used.

bread's done
Back