Who wants my Webkinz account for free?

ww3676

CAGiversary!
I realize that I might get laughed out of this forum for admitting that I even HAVE a Webkinz account, but I signed up to it a few months ago so I could help my 7 year old step son with it. Several months later, he's bored with it, and I'm getting sick and tired of gardening everyday lol. I figured that maybe there is someone on here who has kids (or is a big kid themselves) and might want to try it out for free, as we've spent a lot of work on it and I hate to see it just go completely to waste.

The account is pretty built up. It has 8 gardens total (1 all strawberry's, the rest a mix of pumpkins and watermelon's). They were planted so that 1 harvest comes in each day, and it earns about 8,000 kinzcash each week- basically it's like adopting Webkinz each day. Plus I also have about 10,000 Kinzcash on hand, and a host of other items.

So if by chance anyone is interested in this, please PM me, and the first person who wants it will be given my login name and password.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Can Webkinz starve to death or die some other horrible death?[/QUOTE]

No, they don't die or anything if I just abandon the account. It's more that me and my stepson have spent dozens of hours and months of effort building up our gardens, and if you ignore them for more than a couple days, all our hard work goes to hell. Even if the person I give the account to just lets them rot, I really don't care so long as I'm no longer around to see it lol.

bread's done
Back