Who would u do?

[quote name='fade2black']I am gathering some stats for my PhD ..[/quote]

Where the hell are you getting your PhD? Is it one of those phony internet colleges?

I don't think your legit..But for the sake of the thread, I say Milf.

Teens are inexperienced and there is the jailbait issue. A Milf usually knows whats she's doing and there is less bullshit to deal with.

EDIT: Your avatar and the fact that you have "Shemale" listed as one of the choices in this topic makes me think that there is even more than you than you are letting on.

[quote name='JSweeney']MILF.
It's the only one that doesn't suggest a major perversion.[/quote]

im 15, do i still fall under that catagory?

Dang MILF vs. Teen. That is too tough to decide, so I will take the easy way out, both at the same time. Even better if mother and daughter.

you getting your PhD at clown school?

Be one with face paint that looks like you're smiling, those are always better than the sad clowns

NOw what class is this for?????????? Eh, whatever but i guess i'd go with a MILF like the one from the Stacy's mom video, what's her name Rachel Hunter.

[quote name='Cracka']you getting your PhD at clown school?

Be one with face paint that looks like you're smiling, those are always better than the sad clowns[/quote]

Hey Cracka,

I don't think it Clown School he's getting his degree from. I'm willing to bet money on that..

The subject of the thesis is "Boundry patterns in ethno-centric sexual behaviors".

For professional reasons, I am not at liberty to announce the name of school (it is a reputed one, I assure you).

Many of the predicted behaviors are proving true even in this small sample: For example, it is predicted that very few would choose 'shemale' and that pattern is holding true...

Also, the likleyhood of a poll taker choosing 'MILF' is highest in the 18-22 group (however, this poll cannot corroborate that given that we don't have any age data).

Thanks for taking the poll, and making your contribution to the study of social/sexual behaviors. Always a fascinating subject.

[quote name='fade2black']

Also, the likleyhood of a poll taker choosing 'MILF' is highest in the 18-22 group (however, this poll cannot corroborate that given that we don't have any age data).

Thanks for taking the poll, and making your contribution to the study of social/sexual behaviors. Always a fascinating subject.[/quote]

I'm sorry but this whole thing doesn't seem legit. Why would you place a poll when you can't get specific information. Anybody whose taking statistics knows thats true. Actually, let me rephase that...anybody with any sense will know thats true.

Data could not officially be used for a study, but trying out a question on a message board is a good dry run before going into the expense of gathering subjects and / or printing and mailing out questionares. This would be my guess anyway.

Here's something to wrap your brain around, the choice for the question says "teen" it doesn't say anything about "female teen" :twisted: .

[quote name='guardian_owl']Data could not officially be used for a study, but trying out a question on a message board is a good dry run before going into the expense of gathering subjects and / or printing and mailing out questionares. This would be my guess anyway.
[/quote]

Oh...I get it...Youre the good cop and I am the bad cop.

[quote name='fade2black']The subject of the thesis is "Boundry patterns in ethno-centric sexual behaviors".[/quote]

Let's hope you run your proposal through a spell-checker before submission. This is reminiscent of a psychologist who asks you which you would rather have with you on a desert island: an inexhaustible cornucopia which only provides eggplants or a fishing pole. Both choices seem too heavily-laden with iffy connotations, and you want to add an additional choice to the list: how about you not try to pigeon-hole me into one of your pre-conceived categories and we'll just say the island is covered in coconut trees?

[edit: and Rahma, there is no choice to specify a male partner. All gamers are overweight males with skin problems. Hasn't anyone told you that? That's probably why our esteemed peer thought he'd struck it rich on cleverly polling this community.]

Hmmm...choices choices...on one hand you got the inexperienced teen, who can easily be taught. On the other hand you got a mature woman who can teach you things you did not think possible. Yeah new experiences.

[quote name='RBM'][quote name='fade2black']The subject of the thesis is "Boundry patterns in ethno-centric sexual behaviors".[/quote]

Let's hope you run your proposal through a spell-checker before submission. This is reminiscent of a psychologist who asks you which you would rather have with you on a desert island: an inexhaustible cornucopia which only provides eggplants or a fishing pole. Both choices seem too heavily-laden with iffy connotations, and you want to add an additional choice to the list: how about you not try to pigeon-hole me into one of your pre-conceived categories and we'll just say the island is covered in coconut trees?

[edit: and Rahma, there is no choice to specify a male partner. All gamers are overweight males with skin problems. Hasn't anyone told you that? That's probably why our esteemed peer thought he'd struck it rich on cleverly polling this community.][/quote]
Hey now! I may be getting back my "gamer's physique" lol but not all us gamers are overweight males with skin problems :p

I'm a man??
OMFG!!!

I just realized I have balls on my chest!! HELP ME!!!!!!
Where's my penis?? Somebody stoled it and moved my balls!

[quote name='D4rkewolfe']Hey now! I may be getting back my "gamer's physique" lol but not all us gamers are overweight males with skin problems :p[/quote]

Do not deny your inner nature. Let go of the hope......let go, Luke...um. Oops.

[edit: Rahma, you are now an honorary man. Complete with grotesque man-boobs (they seem to be mandatory now, thanks to One Who Shall Remain Unnamed.) There you go, now you fit right in. No need to thank me. Oh, and I filled in Teen for you. Now, you're all set.]

[quote name='Rahma']I'm a man??
OMFG!!!

I just realized I have balls on my chest!! HELP ME!!!!!!
Where's my penis?? Somebody stoled it and moved my balls![/quote]
*feels up Rahma's balls on her chest* Hmm surprisingly comfortable

MILF, i already got a gf, experienced it all. i wanna try someone EXPERIENCED enough for me. :D moms.. gotta love um. go MILF HUNTERS!

The subject of the thesis is "Boundry patterns in ethno-centric sexual behaviors".

I call bullshit.

eth·no·cen·trism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (thn-sntrzm)
n.
1.Belief in the superiority of one's own ethnic group.
2.Overriding concern with race.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ethno·centric (-trk) adj.

Funny, age and/or sexual persuasion have very little to do with ethnicity.
Social norms may vary from race to race, but from the scenarios you mention, ethnocentrism doen't come into play.

For professional reasons, I am not at liberty to announce the name of school (it is a reputed one, I assure you).

Funny, any credibile researcher would automatically mention the insitution he was attached to. Ever read the profesional journals documenting the papers written at research insitutions? The first thing listed under the author's name is the university that he/she is attached to.

Many of the predicted behaviors are proving true even in this small sample: For example, it is predicted that very few would choose 'shemale' and that pattern is holding true...

Again, I suspect bullshit. Your phraseology is completely unproffesional, your methods completely unscientific, and the results of your "research" completely worthless to research conducted while using the scientific method.

Even then, you don't know the credibility of these people. Any reasonable researcher would ask these questions to a group of flesh and blood people so that they could more easily control all of the variables... a practice that to any experiment that wishes to stay under the auspices of the scientific method.

Thanks for taking the poll, and making your contribution to the study of social/sexual behaviors. Always a fascinating subject.

Bullshit. This is no more "indepth" than the "would you rather" hypotheticals that were in vogue and made there rounds on the internet, shock radio, and TV shows like the Man Show.
If you truely are a reasearcher and working towards your PH.D, I weep for the falling standards of Science. Of course, this would be more in the domain of psychology, which really isn't a science anyway.

[quote name='JSweeney']

Bullshit. This is no more "indepth" than the "would you rather" hypotheticals that were in vogue and made there rounds on the internet, shock radio, and TV shows like the Man Show.
If you truely are a reasearcher and working towards your PH.D, I weep for the falling standards of Science. Of course, this would more in the domain of psychology, which really isn't a science anyway.[/quote]

FINALLY!!! Someone that agrees with me!

My bullshit detector was way off the scale with this thread...

[quote name='JSweeney']The subject of the thesis is "Boundry patterns in ethno-centric sexual behaviors".

I call bullshit.

eth·no·cen·trism ( P ) Pronunciation Key (thn-sntrzm)
n.
1.Belief in the superiority of one's own ethnic group.
2.Overriding concern with race.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ethno·centric (-trk) adj.

Funny, age and/or sexual persuasion have very little to do with ethnicity.
Social norms may vary from race to race, but from the scenarios you mention, ethnocentrism doen't come into play.

Funny, any credibile researcher would automatically mention the insitution he was attached to. Ever read the profesional journals documenting the papers written at research insitutions? The first thing listed under the author's name is the university that he/she is attached to.

Again, I suspect bullshit. Your phraseology is completely unproffesional, your methods completely unscientific, and the results of your "research" completely worthless to research conducted while using the scientific method.

Even then, you don't know the credibility of these people. Any reasonable researcher would ask these questions to a group of flesh and blood people so that they could more easily control all of the variables... a practice that to any experiment that wishes to stay under the auspices of the scientific method.

If you truely are a reasearcher and working towards your PH.D, I weep for the falling standards of Science. Of course, this would more in the domain of psychology, which really isn't a science anyway.[/quote]

JSWEENEY'D!

I can understand the apprehension of some of the people here (JSweeney, Xevious et al.) as to whether this poll is scientific and whether it can be used as part of a PhD thesis.

Let me assure you that I will not be using this poll as a data point in my thesis, or even quoting it in my thesis. For that matter, nobody can use an internet poll as a valid data point in any scientific study because of Sturgeon's Law.

I have already gathered a substantial amount of information using the standard double blind tests over a number of years, on various population distributions.

What I am doing here, is trying to validate the existing data on a random (albeit, unscientific) sample of people.

Now, to the second point regarding ethnicities. I never claimed that this poll was about ethnicities. This poll corresponds to a small portion on a much larger body of work. Since I was asked to explain the subject, I quoted the (working) title of my paper. So, please don't miss the wood for the trees.

If somebody is interested about my findings regarding various ethnic groups, I will post some tidbits.

Lastly, to answer the question: "Ever read the profesional journals documenting the papers written at research insitutions? The first thing listed under the author's name is the university that he/she is attached to".

That is true, but how many work-in-progress papers have you read? The papers published in professional journals have already be reviewed by peer groups, and referred by domain experts before being published.

There is intense competitive rivalry/jealousy/what-have-you related to funding and recognition. Anything I attribute to the school or department can/will be used against me. So I have to be careful.

bread's done
Back