Who would win in a fight between Sepinroth (FF 7) and Alucard (Castlevania)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spriggan240

CAGiversary!
Before voting, please think about what each of them are capable of. Post what you want about them to help "Pursuade" other people to vote for that certain character.

[quote name='kegoring']I would say that the human race loses when questions like this are asked in the first place![/quote]

YES!

Please no vs. threads. Keep that kind of stuff over at gamefaqs.

but the beautiful thing about gamefaqs is you can create another user account and go on about with your vs polls and other nonsense topice there instead of here.

OH! Great idea dumbass! You realize that once you get banned, your ISP address gets banned as well. So you cant get a new login name. Great idea though!

[quote name='Spriggan240']OH! Great idea dumbass! You realize that once you get banned, your ISP address gets banned as well. So you cant get a new login name. Great idea though![/quote]

*marks j00 for flaming*

This is a stupid question. Please, stop harassing us. Anyone have any spare GameFaqs accounts they want to give to this loser?

[quote name='Spriggan240']OH! Great idea dumbass! You realize that once you get banned, your ISP address gets banned as well. So you cant get a new login name. Great idea though![/quote]

Not quite. There are different levels of Ban. Account and IP.

Now stop the flaming. Dont make me envoke my wraith! :p

Alright, alright, Ill calm down. Geesh, dont have a heart attack. If people dont like this poll, then noone pst and let it drift down. Honest mistake.

Why should i? And why the hell are you pissed off at me? What the hell i ever do to you? I havent broken the rules. Ive helped out in cheap deals. And the only posting that ive really done was in the forum "Off topic". Not many people even go there let alone post there. Mostly people like me. And you. From what Ive seen, youve posted quite alot in my topics that Ive created. lol.

Because you suck and bitch too much about being banned from GameFAQs, and anyone stupid enough to go to GameFAQs, let alone post regularly at GameFAQs, is, by default, most likely a moron.

blah blah blah. Thats all I here from you. Cant you say anything remotley intelligent? First of all, to make you happier, Ive deleted some of my posts and forums that noone went to. And second, it seems my some of my forums are attracting more people than everwhere else. I will stop if you are jealous. So I will. Now piss off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back