who would you like to make a gh titile

camelking6969

CAG Newbie
i know most of you have been playing games for a long time, so my question is with software company would you like to see a comilation disk from. mine would be the nintendo, but not the way they have done so far. put 30 games on one disk for gamecube

Suikoden should be. Panzer Dragoon should be. I'd love to see people have another shot at the Suikoden series and Panzer Saga without having to pay an arm and a leg to do so. Put the first two Suikodens on one disk.. same thing with the Panzer series.

On a side note, that's one thing that I kind of like about the Revolution. If they make all of the games from prior Nintendo consoles available for download, the collector's market and sky-high Ebay prices go down the drain.

Final Fantasy. I would like a huge boxset special edition that would make Working Designs proud. I think Japan as something like this already.

Square-Enix needs to compile all of their RPG's for PS1, Konami needs to release the first two Suikodens on one disc and also their PS1 DDR games, and Koei should make RotTK 1-6 into a collection. For Nintendo, they should just get all of their Mario Parties in one collection.

Series that only saw a partial US release.

Specifically, I'd like a Front Mission compilation. It just doesn't feel the same on an emulator, and the two I've played legitimately (3 and 4) were good enough that I'd gladly pay for the first two if they were ever released in English.

[quote name='jclast']Series that only saw a partial US release.

Specifically, I'd like a Front Mission compilation. It just doesn't feel the same on an emulator, and the two I've played legitimately (3 and 4) were good enough that I'd gladly pay for the first two if they were ever released in English.[/QUOTE]

There actually was a compilation in Japan of Front Mission. It contained the first three Front Missions and was released on PS1(this was before FM4 was released), it was supposed come over here but vanished.

Square actually did start making compilations (of at least FFs and chrono trigger) and had them at budget prices in no time. (chronicles, anthology, collection).. now.. I'd like to see the DDR collection with all the PS1 Jap titles thta never made it to the USA. (specifically 2nd-4th.. with the "best hits" collection) I'd also like to see a "super mario all stars" disc for GameCube (include the original Mario Kart, and the lesser known ones like Mario in time, and where is mario? and of course the neato gameboy games Super mario land, then the Warioland series) I'd like to see another Midway Arcade compilation (that will happen though) but this time with MK. hmm.... thats just about it.. maybe another LOZ collection (LOZ, Link, link to the past, 64 zeldas, master quest, GB zeldas) and make it more widely available..

thats all

ROb

A Shining Force Collection would be sweet. I've been deprived of an Shining Force II fix for far too long because my brother fragged the save on his game by using that up, up, down, down, etc. code too many times.

A Phantasy Star Collection that INCLUDES Phantasy Star IV (and maybe Adventure, Text Adventures, and Gaiden), released in the U.S.

We're already getting a Megaman X Collection. Suck it, dishonest collectors.

Also maybe a Treasure games collection (Gunstar Heroes, Alien Soldier, Radiant Silvergun... any others?).

I would want Capcom to release a Street Fighter Collection. No, not this two game crap that Capcom has been doing with all of their SF Collections. I mean a true SF Anthology featuring all the Alphas, EX's, and main games.

everyone should make one once a year they would be awesome.

tecmo, nintendo, sega, Sony's would suck if they put all 1st party on it. this one would be hard to get but acclaim, activision etc.

[quote name='Scahom1']Final Fantasy. I would like a huge boxset special edition that would make Working Designs proud. I think Japan as something like this already.[/QUOTE]
The whats your fav FF thread made me think of how fricken sweet this would be. I only rented the first 3 us FF's and never got to finsih them I'd love to do that now. Also playing the games we didn't get would be sweet

bread's done
Back