Whoa! Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando - Preowned $9.99

was anyone able to keep a copy of the page that had it for 9.99 my gamestop said they would match it but it's now 35 on these links

man i think gamestop just ignore all the orders. no order confirmation, no cancel letter, they're just gnna left us hanging. biatch x:

[quote name='dynamite99']man i think gamestop just ignore all the orders. no order confirmation, no cancel letter, they're just gnna left us hanging. biatch x:[/quote]

Either that, or maybe they lowered the amount of trade credit they give for it to like $1.50 to compensate for having so many orders @ $9.99, and no one is trading it in.

Personally I ordered it because the error amused me.

I certainly don't expect to get the game, but it made me smile for a bit, which was certainly worth the price of entry: nothing.

Has anyone actually bothered to e-mail them about this? If not I will e-mail them asking when they think the game will be back "in stock".

Thanks

[quote name='Gourd']Personally I ordered it because the error amused me.

I certainly don't expect to get the game, but it made me smile for a bit, which was certainly worth the price of entry: nothing.[/quote]

Yeah, same here. I mean, if my 50 copies come in, great, but if they don't, I'm not gonna sweat it.

JK about the 50 copies. :wink:

Well, it has been a few weeks, and I'd just like to know, has anyone who ordered this actually received it? I don't mean people who got the B&M to price match, although congratulations to those who did, but it would be nice to know if they have any intention of honoring these orders (Memo to self: cancel order when this becomes a GH). Tradestop.com pays $14.25 for the game, so I don't expect too many people are going to be trading it in (although, they give even less for Jak 2), but I'd be interested to know if these orders are being fulfilled at a trickle rate, or not at all. Thanks.

P.S. I just realized the previous post in this thread was also mine, but I'd like to bump it rather than edit.

how is this game overall? beacause I'm a little into the 1st one and I really like it. Thinking about trading in Tony Hawk Underground to put a dent in the price for this game.

I checked my bank this morning, and there was a pending charge from GS. It was listed as "Processing" in my GS account earlier, but I have been checking it periodically, and now it has shipped. Woohoo!!

don't know if its already been mentioned in this thread or not, but the used price has gone up to 34.99. if its been posted, sorry for any inconviences.

Man, I noticed there was a 9.99 charge on my bank account today, and couldn't figure out what it was, then I checked my account, still backordered, oh well :cry: , it's nice to know some shipped at least. Oh well, this gives me some time to finish the first one now.

I just checked my account for just heck of it... It says shipped! Did it actually ship? hm... I don't know. I will see if I get the game in mail in next few days.

update: I just got email from gamestop.com saying they shipped the order. yay!

HURRAY!
FINALLY!
Charged and shipped....
good thing i had the money in my account...

Lets hope it comes in a well-kept pre-owned case with book....

And i'm sure the disc will be fine.... the only way you'd get a scratched game disc from gamestop is if you bought one of their "new" games.

I cant wait.

I receieved mine today and the game has a covered up $34.99 used sticker on it, lol but the game looks great, I can't wait to play it! The Manual is weird though, it's goes the opposite way and reads the long way. :whistle2:s

I've never liked Ratchet and Clank manuals... Give me a book not a damn fold out poster. The game more than makes up for it tho :D

*thread merged*

Remember back when they had the game preowned for $9.99? I just got my Shipment Confirmation today. Anybody else get theirs?

Several people have responded within the original thread. I received my copy of the game as well.

Edit: Now that the threads are merged, my post is pointless. If only I were a moderator, I could have merged it myself, *sigh*.

I don't usually like these types of games but this game has me hooked, I have been playing it non-stop since I got it, lol.

Wow... I basically signed up for this on a lark, as I already had this game.

As I have recieved shipment confirmation on this, then I'll probably send a copy to my little brother as a gift!

I can't believe this... I just got mine today and it's a demo disc. THEY SENT ME A DEMO DISC! It say on the disc "NOT FOR RESALE" should I report this to Sony? I am contacting Gamestop.

update: they are sending me a replacement and told me to toss the demo disc. The game did not come in regular game case, instead it came in gamestop labeled disc sleeve. My replacement is in back order... which sucks, but I didn't expect to have the game in the first place, so I will just wait.

[quote name='rocky76']I can't believe this... I just got mine today and it's a demo disc. THEY SENT ME A DEMO DISC! It say on the disc "NOT FOR RESALE" should I report this to Sony? I am contacting Gamestop.[/quote]

Yeah, they definitely gave you the shaft, that's horrible. I got mine (the full version) yesterday, and its in excellent condition, it looked like it was new, none of the inserts were even missing. Give em a call, and they should straighten it out for you as they honored most of the other people's deals.

I just called them and the customer rep - I think there's only one person there... - told me she will send me a replacement. No apology though... Still I will take it since I only paid 11 bucks...

[quote name='rocky76']I can't believe this... I just got mine today and it's a demo disc. THEY SENT ME A DEMO DISC! It say on the disc "NOT FOR RESALE" should I report this to Sony? I am contacting Gamestop.[/quote]

If it was in a game case (instead of the demo sleeve), then it was probably an honest mistake (someone screwed them over by trading it in as if it were the full game, and they didn't look closely enough to catch it). I don't think there is any reason to report it to Sony.

bread's done
Back