Who's that in your avatar/signature?

Mine is a photograph of a young woman named Paris reading Sun Tzu's "The Art of War." I've never had an avatar before, but since all of the self loathing media whores have decided to jump on the hater tot band wagon, I figured why not?

This guy is the 2004 Tri-State winner of the Special Olympics. I took his photo immediately after he jumped 14 1/2 inches in the long jump. The guy was a beast.

Mine is Vivi from Final Fantasy IX.

Where is Ma12kez? He's the first guy I thought of after reading the thread title. Wanna know who that girl is.

[quote name='Sporadic']Tim DeLaughter from The Polyphonic Spree[/quote]

I always just assumed it was Bill Murray from one his morose movies.

[quote name='Sporadic']Tim DeLaughter from The Polyphonic Spree[/quote]

I hate that smug punk.
His record store in Dallas is sadly the best available now that my Tower is gone.

On the left is just some little reaper thing I found. As for my sig though, someone PM'ed me and thought it was one of the idiots from Fall Out Boy, so I'll take this opportunity to clarify for those of you who don't know your music history. That is Sid Vicious.

That little ditty to my left is Fruit F****er, he fucks fruit. In this particular instant, he activated "Code Omega" and raped the hell out of a bunch of Zombies, resulting in the cup 'o gore he's holding.l

[quote name='masked lemon']If you know what my avatar is, can get some for me, AND you live in the pittsburgh, PA area.... PM me.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

that's just plain desperate.

[quote name='Pancake Rabbit']:rofl:

that's just plain desperate.[/quote]

I just moved here, and need a connection. Hook me up, dammit.

[quote name='neocisco']HIS NAME IS MATT FOLEY AND HE IS A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER!!!!![/QUOTE]

I always wondered what that van looked like.:p

[quote name='neocisco']HIS NAME IS MATT FOLEY AND HE IS A MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER!!!!![/QUOTE]

I didn't know an "Submission Machine" could be an "motivational speaker" too. ;)

[quote name='Demolition Man']I didn't know an "Submission Machine" could be an "motivational speaker" too. ;)[/quote]

Not being forced to tap is great motivation.:D

Ukyo Tachibana of Samurai Spirits/Shodown fame. I was recently asked who my favorite fighting game character of all time was and I didn't answer Ukyo. It wasn't my fault, I hadn't played any Samurai Shodown recently. At any rate, to atone for my sin, Ukyo, the baddest motherfucker to ever step foot in a fighting game arena, is my avatar now and forever.

Nah, I'm being Nihilistic.

[quote name='Demolition Man']You need to bring back the Butter Face... nao.[/quote]

butta4ht.jpg
[quote name='Demolition Man']Unacceptable. Either its Butter Face or its...... the Highway. :lol:[/quote]

Too big, I'm not resizing that shit again.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I don't see no Highway in that picture. ;)

BUTTER_FACE_SMALL.jpg
[/quote]

bread's done
Back