Who's the best ball toucher? (very addictive game)

I touched 69 balls !!!
Cool game,
The only bad thing was the guy sitting behind me @ work started singing the words.
Oh well,
back to work,
thanks Maklershed.
:applause:

I think I broke it.... I got the Yellow ball that makes you "Touch them all" at around 170 balls and my square got bigger than the playing area and blacked it out. I left it running and now it shows the playing area with balls flying around and my score keeps incrementing....

I currently have over 3230 balls and a score over 7,500,000.

536986531_balls.jpg

BTW, CAG Arcade has Squares 2 which is just like this game except his a different sons and squares instead of balls.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=57 Squares 2

[quote name='Blade']Please refer to my Squares 2 score of 9,551,000 for more information.[/quote]

Yeah, I posted a link to Squares 2 above. I still don't know how you managed to get that high of a score. I tried getting the square invisible by continuing to shrink it, but i still got hit.

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Yeah, I posted a link to Squares 2 above. I still don't know how you managed to get that high of a score. I tried getting the square invisible by continuing to shrink it, but i still got hit.[/quote]

I used the same method as someone who replied before in this thread: You need to get around 20,000 points, then wait for the powerup and hope it's invincibility. My computer is slow enough to collect enough squares/balls before the powerup wears off that it will cause a glitch in the game and treat the toucher as the background. mkelehan had around 14,000,000 points once, but his never stopped and mine did.

What's up with all these guys being such good ball touchers?

Oh... yeah... nevermind... ew...

bread's done
Back