Who's the best Late Night Talk show Host?

conan no doubt. letterman and kimmel have their moments, but not enough for me to watch every nate. i cant stand leno and fallon. im impartial on ferguson

Conan, I don't find any of the others funny at all. Jimmy Fallon should have never gotten his own show.

No love for the LA folk (Leno, Kimmel although there is a Ferguson).

I'd have to say I liked Leno the most with Ferguson following up second and Kimmel taking the third spot.

Now if we could give Adam Carolla an hour a night... :whistle2:k

I'm surprised Jimmy Fallon is even on there at all. I Kinda have a soft spot for Kimmel because of Man Show and the live performances by bands always look better on his show (probably because of the stage). Though Conan wins out in the end, just much better written skits and he acknowledges when a joke has failed.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I prefer Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert because I don't like any of the other ones.

If I had to choose though, I'd pick Conan.[/QUOTE]

This.

Fallon is still in a probationary period so don't hate on him. Conan was horrible his first year so people need to give Fallon some time to grow into it. Ferguson has the best monologue by far because it's not a monologue, more stream of thought. I still watch Letterman but more out of habit at this point. Now that Leno is out of late night I don't think there are any below average hosts right now.

Coco is a go-go followed closely by Fergalicious.

They're all great though. (Letterman is the best interviewer of the bunch) Yes, I'll even give Fallon a break by showing videogames, like Project Natal, on primetime TV, once in a while.

[quote name='cdeener']I enjoyed Fallon when he was on SNL and he likes videogames so he gets my vote.[/QUOTE]

Didn't see your post. It's funny that we're on the same page though. I think Fallon should fuck interviewing boring celebrities, like show us a crap load of games we can't play yet. Who here agrees? :bouncy:

[quote name='budz']Fallon should fuck interviewing boring celebrities, like show us a crap load of games we can't play yet. Who here agrees? :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

worst idea ever

Fallon's the only one I pay attention to simply because his show is always a mess. His guests are usually irrelevant or are friends. That makes for a very ad-libbed seeming show and it's fun. The other ones seem too rehearsed.

I like Conan the best, and I liked watching Leno before he got pushed out. I don't watch any of it too often, but I like watching them. I've liked what I've seen from Fallon, too.

Ferguson's show isn't in HD, which really bugs me.

Conan by far. I like Kimmel too by Conan tops all. Maybe cause hes so damn tall. Dave is the best interveiwer tho. Fallon's show is HORRIBLE. I like the idea of talking about video games but he is just unfunny and a very unlikeable person. He sucked on SNL ( he did have his moments tho) and sucks as a host. Why they chose him over countless others who would have taken over for Conan just completely baffles me. It baffles me I tell u.

craigers.jpg

Conan by far. My second choice would be to not watch late night shows at all, since the others aren't funny usually. Sometimes Jimmy has moments, though.

I don't know why so many people hate on Leno. He was funny in his own way. I always thought NBC had the best line up of late night talk shows Leno -> Conan -> ... (Actually, fuck that, Carson Daily blows).

Ferguson is wayyyyyyyyyyy underrated. Although I do like Conan. Why the other two are still around is beyond me. I like that Jimmy Kibble isn't even on there, but sadly even he should be above Failon.

This thread is full of rubbish! Three pages and only a few mentions of Jimmy Kimmel SHAME ON YOU ALL!!!!!!!

I voted for Jimmy Fallon because his name was also Jimmy.. lol

[quote name='becuzimbrown']I prefer Jon Stewart/Stephen Colbert because I don't like any of the other ones.

If I had to choose though, I'd pick Conan.[/QUOTE]

I third, Conan out of the above options... fuck Ferguson
Letterman's not too bad

bread's done
Back