Whose in a band or makes music?

Mono`

Banned
Is anybody here in a band?

I make some insane music (it's truly insane)

Here's the link

I'm coming out with my first album soon, this is what the cover looks like:
314229093_l.jpg

Post a link to your bands site or just tell everyone about it.

by the way Soldier Boots Grace also roams this forum by the name of BRAK.

His myspace music page.

[quote name='Brak']By the way, my act, "That Soldier Boots Grace", was asked to perform at some House music extravaganza in Germany... :lol:[/QUOTE]

I like the use of "Virus" in Batman is Real

"I wanna devise a virus and bring dire straights to your environment, crush the corporations with a mild touch, crash your whole computer system and revert you to papyrus"

A little Daft Punk at the start of Batman is Real and in Clash With Reality too eh

[quote name='Maklershed']I like the use of "Virus" in Batman is Real

"I wanna devise a virus and bring dire straights to your environment, crush the corporations with a mild touch, crash your whole computer system and revert you to papyrus"

A little Daft Punk at the start of Batman is Real and in Clash With Reality too eh[/QUOTE]

Haha. Yeah. The Virus beat is, as they say, "hot".

A little Daft Punk in there, too. I've also sampled some Human League and other obscure shit (like Double Dragon music).

I can play guitar and bass, and I sing decently. I write lyrics as well. I've played in several bands, performed in front of crowds, etc.

I went for 2 years without playing, though, so I'm just now getting back into things. I live in southern California now, so I'd love to get another band together and play around here. Actually, with all the different types of stuff I want to perform, I'd need more than one band.

Music is my passion, so I'd love to read more from you guys.

I too have been known to kick out the proverbial jam now and again. Currently I’m in what can be phrased semi-retirement. I play occasionally, mostly just to sit in with friends or help out old band mates at this point, though.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']I sing in a band and we've been together for 8 or so years.. we've got some fairly nerdworthy lyrics i like to think. pop-rock stuff.

www.myspace.com/thehuxtablesband

come add us (let me know if you do by saying CAG in there somewhere):D[/QUOTE]

You actually played a couple Warped Tour dates? I've always dreamed of doing just that.

[quote name='javeryh']I wish I was in a band but I suck at guitar.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. I want to get better, but finding time to practice is tough for me. My two goals for college besides getting my degree are
A) Learn to read basic Japanese.
B) Become better at playing Guitar.

(Just because I can, myspace, just made an account today at the nagging of my friends, none of which will add me to their friend list -_- --> www.myspace.com/ck64)

I'm into pop songs. I'm not a great lyric guy, but I think I'm pretty good at constructing melodies and chord structures with strong hooks. I occasionally try to work on my lyric abilities, but I'm holding out hope that one day I will hook up with a vocalist / lyricist who can work with my basic song structures and complete the process. For now, though, I never get anything done because once I start to have a structure I like down, I get hung up in the "OK, I'm going to put a vocal melody and lyrics to this right now"...then I get frustrated and trash it all. A little bit of patience would help me in the process. :cry:

[quote name='Matt Young']You actually played a couple Warped Tour dates? I've always dreamed of doing just that.[/QUOTE]

It's not as fun as it sounds :( WT is super hot, super loud and there are so many little kids running around. I wasn't crazy about the lineup (it's mostly all screamo music nowdays). I know some other bands that were there that were really let down this year too.

[quote name='coltyhuxx']It's not as fun as it sounds :( WT is super hot, super loud and there are so many little kids running around. I wasn't crazy about the lineup (it's mostly all screamo music nowdays). I know some other bands that were there that were really let down this year too.[/QUOTE]

Was Andrew W.K. there for that tour? That man is a sage.

I write lyrics and was jokingly working on a rap album this fall. I would post my myspace page but noone would think the raps are funny since they are mostly jokes among my friends.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']For all you kids that like the rock here's my band:

http://www.myspace.com/letterbox[/QUOTE]

Yo Mr Unoriginal..

good stuff. i like the little guitar lead outro in stitches and scars. i'll give a more thorough catalog listen when i'm not pushing pencils here at work..

word that spit up!

bread's done
Back