Why Did You Pick Your Live Name?

[quote name='-GoodFella-']No gimmicks, no nicknames.....just my name :)[/QUOTE]

I know you from the Latino Board. ;)

Anyways, I tried to use a name that was going to be easy for CAGs to remember so hence my XBL name and my birthdate year.

No i'm not addicted to Meth :p

my gamertag is actually the first 4 letters of my first and last name combined... i use it everywhere...

AlexMeth

[quote name='peloquin17']because douchebag was taken.

actually ive been using this screenname as far back as i can remember.[/QUOTE]

Peloquin sounds french canadian to me, is that right? ..i could tell since i'm from hmm quebec :p

SeanR1221 is something I pretty much use for everything.

Sean = First name

R = Last name

1221 = numbers that are close to each other

Although I'm thinking of changing it, I just don't know to what.

I use javeryh for everything. j = first initial, avery = middle name and h = last initial

I'm thinking of switching to just Javery though because it's easier to pronounce.

My tag is on the contraray to what people think first. Its not racist at all. One time one of my friends in an xbox live game said why dont you change ur tag to MastaCracka and everyone busted out laughing. Previously my gamertag was masterchief951*I know very lame but back then *5 yrs ago* i was 13 so whatev.

Used to be Tha Xecutioner, which I had since the launch of Live up until Microsoft decided that it was too hateful of a name, so I threw X's around it (apparently that makes it less violent) and there you go. Also not to be confused that shitty band Xecutioners or THE Xecutioner, it's "tha," nigger

Oh, and it's Xecutioner because I like to kill/execute things, just without that first "e".

Originally, it was Kid Chemical (taken from the song by Bring Back the Guns). However, there was someone on Myspace/Friendster/whatever with the same name who was a "beat master." So after a dozen or so "Got any new beats?" messages, I decided it was time for a change. So I changed it to Nazzek in a sleep deprived decision. After getting enough sleep, I realized it was time for a change.

I went with Kid again but I couldn't find a decent second part. So after hitting the dictionary, I came across the adjective Pyrrhic. Since I spent 20+ hours to get 4 achievements on Rumble Roses XX, I decided it fit nicely with how I play games and went with Kid Pyrrhic.

my last name is swift. Obviously "swift" alone was already taken, so the "fix" is my best attempt at making a cool addition to the name.

Ever heard of Fats Domino? I thought using the current slang term in place of the first name was cool and clever. After that the rest is the same.

Maynard = Tool's lead singer Maynard James Keenan
LD50 = Lethal Dosage In toxicology, the LD50 (abbreviation for "Lethal Dose, 50%") or median lethal dose of a toxic substance or radiation is the dose required to kill half the members of a tested population. LD50 figures are frequently used as a general indicator of a substance's toxicity. The test was created by J.W. Trevan in 1927.

couldn't have said it better thanks wikipedia!

Back in college, I DJ'd a bunch of house parties for a friend of mine and my moniker became DJ Hush. Some of my friends still call me Hush on a regular basis. My Favorite Friday the 13th movie is Part VI: Jason Lives. Most people I see on Live that don't know me pronounce it wrong though. They say Lives as in the plural form of Life.

[quote name='freezedried74']Been using it online forever. Freezedried is a band I like out of Chicago and I was born in 74. Yeah I know, I am old.[/quote]

Hey oldtimer - I was born in '74 too!

Mine is moneymouse for 360. Microsuck wouldn't let me reclaim my ironmouse name from when I had XBL for regular old xbox.

Because ninjas own and the random name generator came up with PanzerNinja. So I thought "sweet, an armored ninja".

I started using "DaCarver". It used to be buterbals but I would constantly have people repeating my name over and over again over the Mic. They would laugh and then continue on their rambling about the buterbals name. Got really annoying and distracting so I went with this other live name.

Memphis- because it's where I'm from/live
Gunna- use to have a purpose for my halo 2 clan (Finish You) [Memphis Gunna Finish You]

but now Gunna has no point, other than it has spawn, ATL Gunna, Valley Gunna, and Memphis Shoota, but I'll probably change Gunna to 10... Memphis10

Ahadi is my last name and 275 is my weight class. And when I graduate, the 275 will be me clinging to my past, like a washed up alumni who is still trying to re-live the glory days.

KuPaL! was my old Counter-Strike name as well as most of my online gaming name. I was surprised to see it was already taken when i registered on live since its a tagalog (Filipino Language) word. I finagled the word and the best i could come up with relative to the root word was KooPaL. Btw, KuPaL is sorta like a crazy person or sperm. Take it how you want it lol

I'm thinking of changing mine to RedHotPumpkinHead

(Combining my 3 favorite bands: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins and Radio Head)

or

CerealKiller

(Cause I eat cereal all the time)

[quote name='seanr1221']I'm thinking of changing mine to RedHotPumpkinHead

(Combining my 3 favorite bands: Red Hot Chili Peppers, Smashing Pumpkins and Radio Head)

or

CerealKiller

(Cause I eat cereal all the time)[/quote]It'd be even better if you had red hair and a big head!

well im in the millitary and a couple of buds from my last company started calling me lunchbox , and I like ninjas!!!! I was born in 1979 , so there you go . . . .

I made this mix for a party right after the RZA came out with Bobby Digital and I labeled it Cleaver Digital, and it stuck

Mine is BIZZLE4SHIZZLED.

I picked it because it was the most ridiculous extension of my nickname. I also thought it'd be funny to look like a jackass all the time with a dumb name.

Mine is Vivisection13. I got banned from Halo 2 matchmaking (still don't know why because I SUCK!!!!) and that was the most disgusting violent thing I could come up with on short notice when I started my new account.

I use CrowBB for just about everything because it usually isn't taken. The Crow part is from many moons ago when I used to play AOL Battletech and I was in a group that had all Native American related names. I ended up going with Crow. Being a huge MST3K fan affected that decision as well. The BB is an abbreviation of a name I used to use when playing MUDs. I mashed them together to get a name I almost universally use online. I tacked the Live on the end because when I got my 360 I was too lazy to transfer over my old Live account. Since it was still "in use" by my old account I had to tack the Live on the end.

bread's done
Back