Why do good things have to end so quickly!?

omgu8myrice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Whenever I look foward to something, its over before i know it. Take christmas for example. ive been looking foward to it for 364 days..and now its already over. So now what? wait a wholeeeeeeee year for it.

whenever i go on vacations, the plane ride back is complete torture. things that you look foward to for so long, and then its over. what are you supposed to do!

i think its bullshit.

Ive had the flu the past five days after xmas, I havent even been able to leave the house.

And college starts again next week.. such bullshit.

I have known you for a while omgu8myrice, and this is a serious problem you have. You bring it up everytime you ever do ANYTHING fun. Get over it, fun things end so other fun things can begin.

[quote name='omgu8myrice']
whenever i go on vacations, the plane ride back is complete torture. things that you look foward to for so long, and then its over. what are you supposed to do!
[/QUOTE]

I think that's normal, I take a lot of road trips and it always seems to take so much longer to get home because you have nothing to look forward to except school/work while going there you have the whole vacation to look forward to.

I just try to have something to look forward to. I go to my local amusement park almost every week so after the visit, I know I'll be back next week for more coaster riding.

Life is a series of steps on a journey. Look forward to each one! They are not all joyful, not all happy, not all high nor low. Do not rush through each one, but SAVOR each moment's flavor for what it is: a unique moment in your life that will never, ever be repeated again!

At least that's what the fortune cookie said.

Yeah, it was a big cookie! :)

bread's done
Back