Why do I get this Diamond Card?

the3rdkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
dsc01470ev7.jpg

What does it do for me?

I ordered mine but it hasn't come in yet :(. I ordered it maybe noths ago. IDK why, it's just another cool card to keep in my wallet.

I ordered mine in Dec and got it mid June. Bascially you print off cupons from the online site to use at retailers. I just use mine so I can Rent two games/movies for the price of one at Hollywood Video.

Its greatest use is getting 10% off of Target.com, that is really about it. A lot of the deals are fairly useless. Well, you can also save $10 off of a $75 purchase at GameStop as well but...

[quote name='porieux']Thing I don't understand is if you use coupons what's the card for?[/QUOTE]

same here... I carry it on me and show friends, but other than that it's just a neat thing to look at.

It's worthless.

As a fellow Michigander (or whatever the fuck we're known as), I advise you to use it as a mini ice scraper during the winter season.

It gives you discounts on stuff, but you'll end up looking stupid pulling it out and showing it to the cashier, then waiting a bunch of minutes till the manager comes out and says that s/he's never seen this card before and then you just show the cashier a coupon and instead and s/he'll accept it.

Something like that.

If nothing else, you can jimmy open locks with it 1930's detective style.

I got my second card automatically in the mail when my first expired. Diamond Card for life!

Half of the things on that site are a scam. I went to look at ordering movie tickets to save 35%, and it would cost $6 to ship, making it like $12.50 total. Movie tickets around here are $8-10 depending on the theater.

Anyway, do you think it matters if I print coupons on a crappy b&w printer? There are some good fast food coupons. :)

[quote name='shinryuu']It gives you discounts on stuff, but you'll end up looking stupid pulling it out and showing it to the cashier, then waiting a bunch of minutes till the manager comes out and says that s/he's never seen this card before and then you just show the cashier a coupon and instead and s/he'll accept it.

Something like that.[/QUOTE]

That's why I haven't used mine. I keep picturing that EXACT scenario. Friggin' hilarious.

[quote name='JohnnyDrama']I registered for one about a month ago and I still haven't received the card yet.[/quote]

Wait 11 more months.

The turnaround time on getting the card is ridiculous. I think mine took about 7 months. Still haven't used it, but it sure looks great next to my insurance cards!

I actually waited about 4 months after joining live, never got one. Called support for something else and mentioned I didn't have one yet, and they said "ok we'll send it out" and it came about a week later.

bread's done
Back