Why do Tall people all have attitudes??

ChrisXE

Banned
I have never met one tall person that dident have a cocky attitude. Anybody else feel this way. Im 5"8 btw

I have a similar problem. I have never met one short person that didn't think I had a cocky attitude.

[quote name='PsyClerk']I have a similar problem. I have never met one short person that didn't think I had a cocky attitude.[/quote]
Ditto.

I don't have an attitude you twit!!

;)

And I feel ya on that "Do/Did you play basketball?" question Cheapy. Seems to be everyone's go to ice breaker with me. Or the even worse, "How's the weather up there?" Gack.

[quote name='CheapyD']Thats because we hit our heads a lot and get tired of people asking us, "Do you play basketball?"[/quote]

I think it's worth the price if you're able to jam.

I have a similar problem, everyone I meet is an @$$hole, regardless of height :) But especially only children. And short only children are the worst :) And short only children with rich parents are just absolutely the devil :twisted:

[quote name='ChrisXE']Im generalizing like Gamedude, so dont take it personal guys :)[/quote]

Wow, I would have thought more people would have caught on by now.

Humor, party of 2...

When you say "tall" people, what do you consider tall? Over 6 foot? Over 6 foot 6 inches? Over 7 foot? What is the cutoff?

OK, how about this guys: "why do people that work in game stores have attitudes?"

That a good question. Honestly, in my days of being an uber gamer, I could probably count on one hand the number of workers at game stores that I have ever been to who were even bearable, let alone personable. Every store I go into seems to be overrun by a pack of Snobby socially inept gaming nerds, who even scoff at a shopping mother because she doesnt know how to properly pronounce "Spyro." And the worst part is, they usually have the worst opinions on games, or know nothing about games at all:

me: "How man, have you ever played Metal Gear 3, you know if it's any good?

Dumbass Gamestop guy: "I don't know. I think it got good reviews. But this game is really tight (holding up some stupid wrestling game.)

me: "wow. please stop talking."

anyway, anyone else seem to find this too?

Thanks for proving that little guys have bad attitudes. Instead of raising an objection in a mature manner, you do this. Again, thanks!

I'm 6'5" and I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE EVER! NYAAAAAA!

*smirk + ridiculous rapper pose*

But seriously, being this tall really sucks. You normal-sized people have no idea how hard it is to find shoes your size that aren't Basketball shoes with zippers and spoilers and shit. Ugh.

But at least the ladies love me!.......right...?...............ladies?!

*cry*

[quote name='Gameboy415']I'm 6'5" and I'M BETTER THAN EVERYONE EVER! NYAAAAAA!

*smirk + ridiculous rapper pose*

But seriously, being this tall really sucks. You normal-sized people have no idea how hard it is to find shoes your size that aren't Basketball shoes with zippers and spoilers and shit. Ugh.

But at least the ladies love me!.......right...?...............ladies?!

*cry*[/quote]

That could be that your name is "gameboy415" ;)

6'4", and I just found a pair of Dr.Martins the other day for 20$- in size 15. Nearly peed myself I was so exstatic. I will have to generalize as such: Tall gauys, like short guys, have two distint personalit traits- humorous, and jerkish. usually, who you are, is what attracts which you meet. I like to think of myself as a little bit funny (and I don't mean braindead from hitting my head on door frames all the bloody time), and I have met a few sour tallies. But, I try to surround myself with fun people and the like, so, I don't run into them often.

As far as the smal children go- oh yeah. Little bastards from hell. And I yet to meet ONE with a mullet that was nice. Also, I agree with your generilisation on game store clerks. Personally, I never have the time to fully play a game, but I try to let myself and the rest of my guys at least try a demo or such. Not to mention, I actually try to pay attention to several reviewers so that I can make a biased opinion about a game (down with EA). PSE2, Play, EGM, XBN- just to name a few of the ones I read in a month. Also make sure the rest of my team is reading these as well. Still, though, game guys trend on the suck side, and we are the bane of the industry.

Alas, being tall AND a game guy, I will always be hated no matter what *snarffy cry*

;p
-The_K

I'm also 6"5", often I wish I was shorter.

Shopping is a bitch. This Xmas some people gave me XL-sized shirts. I fit into a XXL minimum. Fitting into some import cars and going to amusement parks is a hassle. I hate having to reach things for people all the time.

There, that said, I think a lot of 'shorter' guys have attitude. I used to go to clubs, and and guys that were 5'5" and shorter would give me attitude. Some would want to fight. When I was younger and a hothead, I used to indugle them, not I TRY to laugh it off.

There's a notion, when you're taller you get repected initially. Maybe it's true, but you have to maintain that respect. You can't go around with a 'better than thou' attitude'....Especially becuase there's always someone taller than you.

[quote name='rallen']I'm also 6"5", often I wish I was shorter.

Shopping is a bitch. This Xmas some people gave me XL-sized shirts. I fit into a XXL minimum. Fitting into some import cars and going to amusement parks is a hassle. I hate having to reach things for people all the time.

There, that said, I think a lot of 'shorter' guys have attitude. I used to go to clubs, and and guys that were 5'5" and shorter would give me attitude. Some would want to fight. When I was younger and a hothead, I used to indugle them, not I TRY to laugh it off.

There's a notion, when you're taller you get repected initially. Maybe it's true, but you have to maintain that respect. You can't go around with a 'better than thou' attitude'....Especially becuase there's always someone taller than you.[/quote]

Amen, brotha

6 foot... but only 15, I'm already one of the tallest kids in my school, and I (and I'm pretty sure everyone I know will agree with me) dont think I have an attitude

[quote name='oracrest']OK, how about this guys: "why do people that work in game stores have attitudes?"

That a good question. Honestly, in my days of being an uber gamer, I could probably count on one hand the number of workers at game stores that I have ever been to who were even bearable, let alone personable. Every store I go into seems to be overrun by a pack of Snobby socially inept gaming nerds, who even scoff at a shopping mother because she doesnt know how to properly pronounce "Spyro." And the worst part is, they usually have the worst opinions on games, or know nothing about games at all:

me: "How man, have you ever played Metal Gear 3, you know if it's any good?

Dumbass Gamestop guy: "I don't know. I think it got good reviews. But this game is really tight (holding up some stupid wrestling game.)

me: "wow. please stop talking."

anyway, anyone else seem to find this too?[/quote]

fuck you

[quote name='ChrisXE']I have never met one tall person that dident have a cocky attitude. Anybody else feel this way. Im 5"8 btw[/quote]

Why are short people always so whinny? :wink: I'm 5'8 and a half by the way :p

[quote name='GameDude']Thanks for proving that little guys have bad attitudes. Instead of raising an objection in a mature manner, you do this. Again, thanks![/quote]

I just did what you did, and if you call that immature, then pleas dont generalize, OMG HE IS BLACK HE MUST BE HUNG, come on guy generalizing gets us no where

wow... OP, do you really have nothing better to do?

and since when does being 5'8" preclude you from being tall? you're still taller than the average male.....

:roll:

[quote name='SadieDee'][quote name='ChrisXE']I have never met one tall person that dident have a cocky attitude. Anybody else feel this way. Im 5"8 btw[/quote]

Why are short people always so whinny? :wink: I'm 5'8 and a half by the way :p[/quote]

this was suppose to be a knockoff of gamedude's topic of his lack of intellegence due to poor generalization. I meant nothing by this thread, this is why people are F up no a days, because they base everything on apperance, rather then actually knowing the person. oMG GAMEDUDE HAS A FUNNY AVATAR, he must get a lot of sex, once again it gets us no where, ohh and gamedude, dont u got to meet that one chick u made a thread about a long time ago :)

[quote name='Xtreme331']wow... OP, do you really have nothing better to do?

and since when does being 5'8" preclude you from being tall? you're still taller than the average male.....

:roll:[/quote]

and I guess searching for deals to save a 1$ is better? :roll:

[quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='Xtreme331']wow... OP, do you really have nothing better to do?

and I guess searching for deals to save a 1$ is better? :roll:[/quote]

Well.... seeing as how that's what this website is designed for, not for you to crap on other people....
:roll:

Actually I find the opposite to be quite true, the "little" people seem to have "short man's complex". And by little I mean under 5'-10"....:)

(For those of you that fall in the category of "liitle" and don't know what "short man's complex" is, ask someone taller than you, or just think how you feel when someone refers to you as "little")

;)

[quote name='"alphaomegacode"']I'm 6'1"

if you need help reaching something, just ask.[/quote]

Thanks friendly tall one.

I am about 5' tall. It is also a pain to try to find clothing for short people that does not look frumpy or require alteration (which requires effort, time, and money if you can't sew it yourself). Unfortuantely, alot of evening dresses are long enough that a 6' tall cross dressing man could wear them.

[quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='SadieDee'][quote name='ChrisXE']I have never met one tall person that dident have a cocky attitude. Anybody else feel this way. Im 5"8 btw[/quote]

Why are short people always so whinny? :wink: I'm 5'8 and a half by the way :p[/quote]

this was suppose to be a knockoff of gamedude's topic of his lack of intellegence due to poor generalization. I meant nothing by this thread, this is why people are F up no a days, because they base everything on apperance, rather then actually knowing the person. oMG GAMEDUDE HAS A FUNNY AVATAR, he must get a lot of sex, once again it gets us no where, ohh and gamedude, dont u got to meet that one chick u made a thread about a long time ago :)[/quote]

Periods are your friend.

[quote name='daria19']I am about 5' tall. It is also a pain to try to find clothing for short people that does not look frumpy or require alteration (which requires effort, time, and money if you can't sew it yourself). Unfortuantely, alot of evening dresses are long enough that a 6' tall cross
dressing man could wear them.[/quote]

I hope you aren't implying that you are a 5' tall cross-dressing man. :shock:

[quote name='Xtreme331'][quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='Xtreme331']wow... OP, do you really have nothing better to do?

Well.... seeing as how that's what this website is designed for, not for you to crap on other people....

You obviously haven't seen all of Lamedude's other topics and responses.

I'm 6' 3" and I have a bad attitude M - F 9AM-5PM. I'm working on that though. the rest of the time my attitude is very opinionated but generally good

[quote name='johnnyoski'][quote name='Xtreme331'][quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='Xtreme331']wow... OP, do you really have nothing better to do?

You obviously haven't seen all of Lamedude's other topics and responses.[/quote]

Why do you refer to me like that? Is it because I think differently than you?

Oh, shut the hell up!!!

6 foot 5

My problem is mostly my head size. I try to buy hats (the supposed one size fits all) but they never fit. People never believe me, but when I try them on, they look like they were made for Woody from Toy Story.

Shoes have gotten easier. I have size 15s and it used to be a real pain to find them, but I think that all the hormones injected into cows and chickens have made finding shoes less of a chore for more super-sized people like me.

We don't have attitude, we have altitude.

[quote name='GameDude'][quote name='ChrisXE'][quote name='SadieDee'][quote name='ChrisXE']I have never met one tall person that dident have a cocky attitude. Anybody else feel this way. Im 5"8 btw[/quote]

this was suppose to be a knockoff of gamedude's topic of his lack of intellegence due to poor generalization. I meant nothing by this thread, this is why people are F up no a days, because they base everything on apperance, rather then actually knowing the person. oMG GAMEDUDE HAS A FUNNY AVATAR, he must get a lot of sex, once again it gets us no where, ohh and gamedude, dont u got to meet that one chick u made a thread about a long time ago :)[/quote]

Periods are your friend. [/quote]

In print, yes. In wives and girlfriends, no.

bread's done
Back