Why do you masturbate? nsfw - most likely

Foo228

CAGiversary!
Feedback
124 (98%)
Take this topic as you wish, either comically or seriously.

Do you do masturbate to relieve stress or because it's the best you can do?
Out of boredom? Only way to put down the boner?

Let me hear your reasons, not your complaints.

before i swore off masturbating for the rest of my life, i used to beat my little guy for pleasure. i don't think theres any other reason. :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']before i swore off masturbating for the rest of my life, i used to beat my little guy for pleasure. i don't think theres any other reason. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

No wonder you're in such a bad mood all the time :cool:

[quote name='Kayden']I do it because my dick ain't gunna beat itself.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']before i swore off masturbating for the rest of my life, i used to beat my little guy for pleasure. i don't think theres any other reason. :whistle2:|[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

[quote name='bobo2k4']Cause I wanna make baby jesus cry.[/quote]

That's just disturbing.

Anyway this thread made me have a good laugh. I try not to beat it,but sometimes I can't resist it. The reason I beat it is simple. It feels great, and mostly out of boredom. ;)

To stay healthy. Wasn't there a report that guys who don't beat it are more likely to get prostate cancer or something like that?

Edit: Why would you try not to beat it?

One day when I was jerking off, a magical wizard came into my room, and send "Ahoy matey, I will grant you three wishes." Moral of the story, beating it causes the magical wizard in all of us to cum out.

[quote name='joe2187']I do it for the poor children starving all over the world.[/QUOTE]
While I'm sure they appreciate the effort, I don't think that's the right way to go about fixing world hunger.

Sometimes a $$$$a just gets bored.

I knew a guy in high school who told me when he found himself wandering off in class he would sometimes work up a boner and go rub one out in the bathroom. I was dicscusted.

[quote name='help1']Because the last time I had so much fun with just one joystick was the n64.[/QUOTE]

Was Peach involved, either way?

Mostly as a release, or as you put it OP, the only way to put down a boner. Plus when you get married, sex doesn't always happen as often as you'd like, so a little supplementing is often necessary.

how bout a serious response..

reason NOT to masterbate

to keep testosterone levels high...keep your body looking shredded..

You need all that for hitting weights! :)

[quote name='help1']Because the last time I had so much fun with just one joystick was the n64..... and I ended up breaking that.[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='HumanSnatcher']Lets face it, everybody does, and if they say otherwise, they're lying[/quote]what? some of us are handsome young men and have girlfriends with a healthy, steady sex drive. you can't throw everybody in the disgusting masturbation pit because you're disabled and fat. who needs masturbation when you can have someone do it for you? :cool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']what? some of us are handsome young men and have girlfriends with a healthy, steady sex drive. you can't throw everybody in the disgusting masturbation pit because you're disabled and fat. who needs masturbation when you can have someone do it for you? :cool:[/quote]

icon_whatever.gif

[quote name='tiredfornow']what? some of us are handsome young men and have girlfriends with a healthy, steady sex drive. you can't throw everybody in the disgusting masturbation pit because you're disabled and fat. who needs masturbation when you can have someone do it for you? :cool:[/quote]
I wasn't even talking to you you self absorbed jack ass.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']SO glad the thread under this one is titled "How long do you last?"[/quote]

...which is just below the wrestling thread.

It's like CAG poetry. ;)

^^You're stroking your e-penis right now so that counts as masturbation.

[quote name='tiredfornow']who needs masturbation when you can have someone do it for you? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, coming over last night was really nice of you ;)

bread's done
Back