Why do you 'tards buy Pizza Hut pizza?

Unless you live in new york, wherever you buy pizza is a waste of money also, and that is garunteed

[quote name='DenisDFat']You suck at spelling.

I guarantee it.[/QUOTE]

im sorry i was in the middle of playing a fisrt person shooter, jackass

[quote name='zewone']Pizza Hut sucks. You make a valid point. Why are they still in business?[/QUOTE]

Pizza hut at least uses fresh toppings but their pizza is to greasy.

The question I have is where the hell is the old Dominos and the damn NOID...?

NOID was a pretty cool mascot. You also don't see the Little Cesars guy saying Pizza, Pizza on the commercials anymore. Pizza businesses probably are past the mascot craze, like videogame systems.

I once heard a statistic that nine in ten people who eat at a pizza hut never eat there again. I don't know how true it is. (It's true for me!). But that still leaves 30 million loyal customers.

i once sat in a pizza hut for an hour plus at a table with me and my dad, only a couple of people in a resturant, they finally came out with a cold pizza, after an hour, and despite not charging us, we have yet to go back there, for three years, i eat at la piazza, new york pizza, on long island at its finest, good stuff

[quote name='zewone']NOID was a pretty cool mascot. You also don't see the Little Cesars guy saying Pizza, Pizza on the commercials anymore. Pizza businesses probably are past the mascot craze, like videogame systems.[/QUOTE]

I had some Little Caesar's a few days ago and it was just horrible. It was a standard round pizza, which I've only seen them do the square pizzas. For $5, it didn't surprise me. Pizza Hut's pizza is alright, but I've only had their pizza once in about 6 or 7 months.

I love Donatos' pizza, though. Now that is great pizza, and I can even order it online and pick it up there.

*lol at this being in the .vs/controversy board*

Yeah, Pizza Hut sucks royally. I've found that Papa Gino's is the best of the chain-pizzas.

[quote name='evilmax17']*lol at this being in the .vs/controversy board*

Yeah, Pizza Hut sucks royally. I've found that Papa Gino's is the best of the chain-pizzas.[/QUOTE]
I like Papa Gino's out of all the chains too.

I haven't been to Pizza Hut in quite some time (years) but I am not a big fan of Domino's either. Well, at least the Domino's a few blocks from my dorm. Their pizza is pretty gross. I much prefer the local pizza places.

[quote name='Snake2715']Pizza hut at least uses fresh toppings but their pizza is to greasy.

The question I have is where the hell is the old Dominos and the damn NOID...?[/QUOTE]

You can thank the Christian Coalition for that. They said it looked too much like the devil.

Pizza Hut pizza is ok, but not the best. I do love their stuff crust pizza though, which is what I get when I get pizza from them.
I remember once when I went to a local Pizza hut it was full of people, and they only had two or three waiters, so everything was taking forever. I saw one family eat their pizza and get up and leave before they got their bill.

Pizza Hut is definitely greasy. For some bizarre reason, though, I love it re-heated in the microwave the next day. No other re-heated pizza does it for me like that.

[quote name='evilmax17']*lol at this being in the .vs/controversy board*

Yeah, Pizza Hut sucks royally. I've found that Papa Gino's is the best of the chain-pizzas.[/QUOTE]

Was back in Boston (originally from there) and went to a Papa Gino's. Have to admit, was some damn good pizza. Better than what I find around here, for the national chains. Local chains, like Imo's, pretty good stuff.

:puke:

In Minnesota, the best you can get is Papa Johns or Papa Murphy's =P~
I genereally don't get to try smaller local places because my gf is alergic to cornflower.

anybody wants to come up to ny, ill show you a real pizza place in queens, its like coming back from cancun after drinking the water their, youll never switch back

[quote name='Kayden']:puke:

In Minnesota, the best you can get is Papa Johns or Papa Murphy's =P~
I genereally don't get to try smaller local places because my gf is alergic to cornflower.[/QUOTE]

Papa Johns is good but Papa Murphy's is probably the worst pizza I've ever had in America.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Papa Johns is good but Papa Murphy's is probably the worst pizza I've ever had in America.[/QUOTE]
What about the worst pizza outside of America?

Papa John's: Better ingredients, foul tasting pizza.

Pizza Hut: Tastes good, but in that way that you know you're polluting your body with waay too much bullshit. Sorta like Taco Bell.

Lil' Caesar's: Crap.

Domino's: Best of the bunch, imo

All frozen pizza, especially Digiorno since they try to hide it: Crap.

Chicago Deep Dish: I am physically unable to consume. Must be a Chicago thing.

Mr. Gatti's: Sweet Jesus, disgusting asscrap. The one in my hometown is like an undisturbed relic from 1988, old games, old interior, EVERYTHING feels old and run down. And the pizza gives you skitters.

Cici's: Bad in the Pizza Hut uber-greasy sense, but it's a nicer place than Gatti's, and $3.99 buffet! So cheap!

Wow, its nice to see so many other people who also dislike Pizza Hut. I can't stand Pizza Hut pizza, but just about everyone I know loves it so I wind up getting stuck eating it way more than I'd like (which is never.) Their crust is like a big blob of salt held together with a half-gallon of grease. For a while there, they had PZones (probably spelled wrong) which weren't that bad, but they've stopped making them, so I keep getting stuck eating their horrible, greasy, salty, tasteless pizza. Blech!

Personally, of the major pizza chains, I think Papa Johns is the best, but overally, nothing beats a good local brand. There used to be a local store that I LOVED around here - quite seriously the best pizza I've ever eaten (though expensive), but the store got sold to a different person a few years ago and they went right in the crapper. I would KILL for their old dough recipe...

seriously, i think NYC pizza is like a red pill for all you guys stuck in a dream world of bad pizza chains, where they get there dough premade in packages
ugh

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']I had some Little Caesar's a few days ago and it was just horrible. It was a standard round pizza, which I've only seen them do the square pizzas. For $5, it didn't surprise me. Pizza Hut's pizza is alright, but I've only had their pizza once in about 6 or 7 months.

I love Donatos' pizza, though. Now that is great pizza, and I can even order it online and pick it up there.[/QUOTE]

Little ceasars isn't consistent. It all depends on how long it's cooked, when it's cooked longer it's good, horrible when it's not. It's a crapshoot. Same with crazy bread, but those are usually pretty consistent.

Though I like dry, crispy, fancy pizzas. I can't stand greeze and tons of cheese or cause. I also like burning the pizza when I make it myself.

[quote name='theq87']Papa John's: Better ingredients, foul tasting pizza.

Pizza Hut: Tastes good, but in that way that you know you're polluting your body with waay too much bullshit. Sorta like Taco Bell.

Lil' Caesar's: Crap.

Domino's: Best of the bunch, imo

All frozen pizza, especially Digiorno since they try to hide it: Crap.

Chicago Deep Dish: I am physically unable to consume. Must be a Chicago thing.

Mr. Gatti's: Sweet Jesus, disgusting asscrap. The one in my hometown is like an undisturbed relic from 1988, old games, old interior, EVERYTHING feels old and run down. And the pizza gives you skitters.

Cici's: Bad in the Pizza Hut uber-greasy sense, but it's a nicer place than Gatti's, and $3.99 buffet! So cheap![/QUOTE]

Your post is full of lies and mistruths.
1. Papa Johns has superior taste to dominoes and pizza hut(not saying much)
2. Pizza hut doesn't taste good at all.
3. Publix' thin crust frozen pizza is jawesome. better than a lot of chain stuff
4. cici's is a depressing place to eat.

[quote name='alonzomourning23']Little ceasars isn't consistent. It all depends on how long it's cooked, when it's cooked longer it's good, horrible when it's not. It's a crapshoot. Same with crazy bread, but those are usually pretty consistent.

Though I like dry, crispy, fancy pizzas. I can't stand greeze and tons of cheese or cause. I also like burning the pizza when I make it myself.[/QUOTE]

do you mean browning the cheese?

because When I have frozen or homemade pizza, I have to haave the cheese browned.

Pallid cheese is scary to me. And pizza hut has the most pallid, disgusting cheese ever.

hearing your pizza stories, are like nightmares to me, you order pizza from any place in brooklyn and youll realize what a waste it is trying to turn that nasty, chain and frozen pizza into something pallatable

[quote name='dcfox']What about the worst pizza outside of America?[/QUOTE]

I went to some place down in Mexico (Barra de Navidad) where the pizza was just awful. Basically the "sausage" was cut up hotdogs and the "sauce" was a near ketchup substance. We only went there because the crepe place was closed for renovations. :(

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']Papa Johns is good but Papa Murphy's is probably the worst pizza I've ever had in America.[/QUOTE]

Dumbass, you're supposed to cook the pizza first. :lol:

[quote name='Kayden']Dumbass, you're supposed to cook the pizza first. :lol:[/QUOTE]

It might have been better if I didn't cook it. It's not so much that it doesn't taste good, it's that it lacks anything approaching actual taste.

[quote name='Lina']Pizza makes you fat, so I'm far away from it.
[quote name='camoor']Math is hard.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

:lol:

On topic... I like Pizza Hut. But I'm surprised nobody has mentioned East of Chicago Pizza. Only an Ohio thing?

What about Donato's?

[quote name='fanskad']:lol:

On topic... I like Pizza Hut. But I'm surprised nobody has mentioned East of Chicago Pizza. Only an Ohio thing?

What about Donato's?[/QUOTE]

East of Chicago is good, and Donatos is awesome. Donatos and East of Chicago are usually the only two types of pizza I see at family parties and such.

My GF makes awesome pizza!

Oh... a cool one I've made is to take the croisant rolls (the kind in the cardboard tube that pops and scares the shit out of you even though you know its going to happen) roll them out for the crust. Put salsa down for the sauce. Add topings as desired.

The croissants come out all fluffy and buttery and =P~ So good.

[quote name='DenisDFat']do you mean browning the cheese?

because When I have frozen or homemade pizza, I have to haave the cheese browned.

Pallid cheese is scary to me. And pizza hut has the most pallid, disgusting cheese ever.[/QUOTE]

Sorta, it's beyond normal browning. It becomes very dry, the entire layer of cheese is brown (not just the top), and the crusts are very well done. Everyone says It's burnt and that they can't taste any cheese.

Worst pizza I ever had was in the Vatican. There's only one place to eat in that whole "country", and it's overpriced and awful. Just terrible.

On that note, I miss lira. Friggin' euro, being all expensive...

[quote name='theq87']Worst pizza I ever had was in the Vatican. There's only one place to eat in that whole "country", and it's overpriced and awful. Just terrible.

On that note, I miss lira. Friggin' euro, being all expensive...[/QUOTE]
funny stuff, considering the country is .5 sq. miles big

Best pizza I ever had was this shop in Rome, it was simply magical.

As for chains, I like Pizza Pizza.

I live right next to a base, and anyone who has ever been on a base knows how sweet single slices at Anthony's Pizza are! They're big for one, and cheap for 2 :) Anthony's is probably the best place IMO to eat pizza for lunch.

Pizza Hut dies in comparison.

I don't buy pizza. But once in a while I use my free Pizza+Coke Domino's coupon that someone posted on this site a few months ago. ;)

I have nothing against Pizza Hut, but from past experiences it seems like their pizza can be quite good or very bad, depending on location. Domino's always tastes the same to me.

Heh, personally I love pizza hut but yeah it is really really greasy. Funny thing: In Hong Kong, Pizza Hut is like a gourmet italian food chain. They have ridiculous things there like fried shrimp, ice cream, and random things that you just would not expect pizza hut to have.

bread's done
Back