Why Don't You Watch Damages...

[quote name='cgarb84']the best show currently on television? Of course this is just my opinion but in this case I'm 100% right. :lol:[/quote]

Your wrong :)

Breaking Bad is currently the best show (on American TV). We dont newest series on UK TV yet :cry: :)

[quote name='xDARKx Knight']Your wrong :)

Breaking Bad is currently the best show (on American TV). We dont newest series on UK TV yet :cry: :)[/QUOTE]

Yup Breaking Bad is so much better then Damages. The first 3 episodes of season 2 are floating around if you care to find them.. Great season so far though. When thats not on then Dexter is number one. Also I dont think anyone watches Heroes anymore, the new chapter is ok but chapters 2 and 3 were god awful and drove everyone away.

I didnt find it very interesting when I watched it. And I hate Glenn Close. Also Ted Danson will always be Becker (the original House) to me.

I used to watch it, but I didn't like this season very much so I stopped watching it.

Season 1 was amazingly good too, so it sucks. Did season 2 pick up any?

Option number 1 and the Title of the OP got my attention and I was curious.
Option number 2 was just obnoxious enough that you need to add a sixth option. I recommend:

Option 6: I was interested but changed my mind.

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']the best show on television is currently on hiatus, and its called its always sunny in philidelphia.[/quote]

^
This :lol:

I have heard good things about Breaking Bad but haven't checked it out yet. And I am a huge Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia fan btw. It's the best comedy on TV but not the best show overall IMO.

Where is the option for: "I have heard of Damages, but I don't have any desire to watch it for no reason in particular."?

----

As the line of favorite TV's shows, here are my list:

Best Show: Lost
Best Comedy: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

[quote name='tholly']What DarthBudge said. Plus, Comcast for me doesn't have FX in HD yet, so why bother.[/quote]

That sucks. DirecTV has had FX in HD for over a year now.

It's Always Sunny is one of my favorite shows on TV and I have never seen Breaking Bad. IMO Damages is definitely the best show on TV. :whee:

[quote name='rodeojones903']Glenn Close is why I don't watch it.[/quote]

You don't like to watch the best actress on Television do her thing? Fair enough.

[quote name='cgarb84']You don't like to watch the best actress on Television do her thing? Fair enough.[/quote]

He's a woman? What a dirty trick to pull!

inlivingcolor_240_001.jpg

I enjoyed season 1 but I haven't watched any of season 2 yet. All 10 episodes are sitting on my DVR waiting to be watched. I will probably just wait until the season ends and watch them all over the course of a few days.

I'm doing the same thing with Terminator.

[quote name='BillyBob29']I'm doing the same thing with Terminator.[/quote]

I wouldn't do that with Terminator. You have to watch the episode one at a time or you'll start fast forwarding through a lot of crap.

I watch TSCC to get my 2 year old to sleep on Friday nights. It works better than Benadryl.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']I wouldn't do that with Terminator. You have to watch the episode one at a time or you'll start fast forwarding through a lot of crap.

I watch TSCC to get my 2 year old to sleep on Friday nights. It works better than Benadryl.[/quote]

I also watch TSCC. Do you feel like me that Season 2 has been worse than Season 1? I liked Season 1 quite a bit but Season 2 has had a rather large drop in quality IMO.

[quote name='musha666']Yup Breaking Bad is so much better then Damages. The first 3 episodes of season 2 are floating around if you care to find them.. Great season so far though. When thats not on then Dexter is number one. Also I dont think anyone watches Heroes anymore, the new chapter is ok but chapters 2 and 3 were god awful and drove everyone away.

I didnt find it very interesting when I watched it. And I hate Glenn Close. Also Ted Danson will always be Becker (the original House) to me.[/quote]

Yeh when i snooped around for episode 1 of season 2, i noticed the other 2 episodes. I didnt...erm...acquire them though :))). Will wait until the HD episodes get uploaded. So when it is offcially aired :)

Ive never watched Heroes...god knows why. So i cant comment on Heroes. Some of my friends like it.

[quote name='cgarb84']I also watch TSCC. Do you feel like me that Season 2 has been worse than Season 1? I liked Season 1 quite a bit but Season 2 has had a rather large drop in quality IMO.[/quote]

Short answer, yes.

Long answer, maybe. Season 2 has given rise to some interesting changes to the mythos. All of the movies have been machines are bad and humans are good. With the show, there is some wiggle room to show Skynet isn't evil or doesn't have to be evil. However, the show isn't traveling down those avenues. John Henry needs a lot more screen time instead of crybaby Riley.

TSCC reminds me a lot of Beast Wars in that respect. Beast Wars could have put the (Autobots = good and Decepticons = bad) idea on its head by showing Predacons as slaves to the Maximals, but they quickly got rid of any chance of making Megatron sympathetic early in Season 2.

Probably a good show, but I pretty much avoid all legal shows, police shows etc.

I work in criminology so I need a break from stuff related to the topic, though I guess damages isn't really crime related--more civil suits etc. from what I've seen in previews etc.

[quote name='dmaul1114']Probably a good show, but I pretty much avoid all legal shows, police shows etc.

I work in criminology so I need a break from stuff related to the topic, though I guess damages isn't really crime related--more civil suits etc. from what I've seen in previews etc.[/quote]

I think you might want to try it out sometime. It really isn't a legal drama as much as I think the previews make it seem. It's much more of a thriller than it is a legal drama. It does one of the best jobs I've ever seen on TV of making you think you know what's going on and then turning that on its head.

bread's done
Back