Why I left during the clanmatch

Drummy404

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I left during the clanmatch today because the fire alarm in my residence hall went off. It was a drill. We all had to evacuate, and we were out there for like, twenty minutes in the freezing rain, and it's pouring like crazy. So if anything happened, I'm sorry; if I stayed inside, it would have been a criminal offense.

[quote name='Drummy404']I left during the clanmatch today because the fire alarm in my residence hall went off. We all had to evacuate, and we were out there for like, twenty minutes in the freezing rain. So if anything happened, I'm sorry; if I stayed inside, it would have been a criminal offense.[/QUOTE]
That's no excuse, a real player would have stayed and played!:) That does suck though. I remember the one time I was in a clanmatch and someone on our team fell asleep.

AKA
Soul Vengeance

[quote name='docvinh']That's no excuse, a real player would have stayed and played!:) That does suck though. I remember the one time I was in a clanmatch and someone on our team fell asleep.

AKA
Soul Vengeance[/QUOTE]

:rofl: Soul, I didn't even realize I'm trading the PSP with you.

[quote name='craven_fiend']You're still alive?[/QUOTE]

If you consider pussy-whipped "alive". ;)

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Sorry, I've caught the "I have sex with my girlfriend everyday" virus. I'll be back on Live soon enough.[/QUOTE]

Do you guys like to listen to Fallout Boy when you do it?

ha wait until she gets the cure and you're still wanting it. you'll be substituting video games for sex so much it'll drive her crazy and make her want sex even less. it's coming I tell ya, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']Sorry, I've caught the "I have sex with my girlfriend everyday" virus. I'll be back on Live soon enough.[/QUOTE]

Sex or not, you're still a whipped teenager. You don't have to be whipped, just to get some, trust me on this one.

[quote name='rabbitt']Do you guys like to listen to Fallout Boy when you do it?[/QUOTE]I could've sworn I heard good charlotte coming from the band hall

Poke fun all you want, I still bang my girlfriend everyday and have better taste in music than both of you combined. The closest thing Liquid has had to a girlfriend is his purple lunchbox that he totes around at school.

Let Anderson have his fun, folks. He's going through that initial stage immediately following a teenager's first bout of recurring casual sex; the "I'm in on the secret of how great sex is and I'll bet you aren't" phase. Remember how you felt the first time you heard Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon? You thought to yourself, "Man, this is great. I'll bet I'm the only person who understands just how amazing this is."

Then, you find out your parent's listened to it many years before the inconsequential spec of protein in your dad's bojangles that would eventually become you even existed. Right now, the sex Anderson is having is all he thinks about. It doesn't matter the context of his surroundings; the only thing going through his mind is where would be the most convenient place to copulate next, and what kind of lies he could tell the girl in order to bring the relationship (read: fetish boundaries) to the next level. So, for now, we can excuse a certain amount of bolstering, for we are all guilty of it to some degree.

In a few weeks though, he'll come to, as though out of a bad hangover, and realize that anyone his age or older is well aware of how great sex is (well, sometimes is), and he'll stop bombarding us and his friends and probably his family with trapezical stories of his renegade sexploits. Hope you make it out alive, Anderson.

Thank god we won't have to listen to shit like this out of Murc for a while. He's still in the "seeing" stage.

Disclaimer: this post is to be taken in jest. I mean no ill will to Anderson; those of us wizened beyond his years will understand the truth to the pattern I detailed above, and know that it is something every guy goes through as a teenager. I love Anderson, and his girlfriend, and wish them many good times in the near future. And when she dumps your ass for some dude in the Air Force or Army or some shit, try not to take it personal.

Also, if you're reading this part of the post to begin with, good for you.

[quote name='Ledhed']Thank god we won't have to listen to shit like this out of Murc for a while. He's still in the "seeing" stage.
[/QUOTE]

shut up. ledfag

[quote name='Murcielago77']shut up. ledfag[/QUOTE]
Murc! Quick, behind you! There's a nake lady standing there!

*Murc turns around wide-eyed in anticipation for the almost inevitable pair of boobs to greet him*

*thread runs away*

[quote name='radjago']Speaking of that, WTF happened in this game? Didn't scubasteve9 used to be in our clan?

http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?panel=stats&gameid=310086545[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That's one of the matches where Rabbitt and I went catatonic.

You know the screen that shows the player list right before you respawn? Every time I'd be at that screen, my controller would start shaking, and the screen would flash red and I'd die as soon as I'd respawn.

I think you guys are forgetting that once you pass level 35, your master chief outfit gets an automatic upgrade where they can shoot turrets out of their shoulderblades.

bread's done
Back