Why is it that young females

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Literally? Really? Seems they'd go through shoes really fast.[/quote]

Maybe that's why they have to buy so many?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Literally? Really? Seems they'd go through shoes really fast.[/quote]

That is why they have 60+ pairs.

Shouldn't be wearing shoes, should be in the kitchen.

But I haven't really noticed that before, bet I'll start now lol.

[quote name='QiG']literally drag their feet all the time? :cry:[/quote]

Never saw that. Frankly, I only ever see them sitting down texting on their lameass fucking cellphones. Whores!

[quote name='RAMSTORIA']they only like guys with jobs[/quote]
And guys who don't whine on messageboards.

OP, maybe you should try iVillage?

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Never saw that. Frankly, I only ever see them sitting down texting on their lameass fucking cellphones. Whores![/QUOTE]

I have noticed at public places I always see a group of three to six 14-18 year-olds not saying a word to each other sitting and all texting. I always wonder why they aren't hanging out with the ones they are texting or are they texting each other?

you could always sue the rick james/chris brown aproach to motivating women i hear it works wonders on getting them to move quicker. i always wonder what it is with young girls always getting naked. i know weve discussed it before here but damn . fuckin sexting? bitches just sending any old body naked pics of themselves never thinking once that hey if i piss him off he will post these on the net. are girls just crazy now or is this just the norm now? and fuckin sex parties? when we had parties growing up the most action we got was from connect 4 or pick up sticks.

[quote name='Finess']Shouldn't be wearing shoes, should be in the kitchen.

But I haven't really noticed that before, bet I'll start now lol.[/QUOTE]

:rofl::rofl:

[quote name='QiG']literally drag their feet all the time? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Is it because they wear flip-flops, and that is the only way to walk with them?

[quote name='Finess']Shouldn't be wearing shoes, should be in the kitchen.

But I haven't really noticed that before, bet I'll start now lol.[/QUOTE]

I am surprised it took nine posts for the kitchen joke :p

[quote name='lokizz']you could always sue the rick james/chris brown aproach to motivating women i hear it works wonders on getting them to move quicker.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='magiic']I am surprised it took nine posts for the kitchen joke :p[/QUOTE]

lol yeaaa, that's why I had to throw it in here. :)

I don't get it. Do you really think it's something females do? I know plenty of guys who did the same thing (myself included) thanks to sneakers with thick soles and laziness.

Although its a generalization, I do typically notice that college-aged females wearing flip flops, and some sort of pants with sorority lettering on the back always dragging their feet. They do it in their Ugg Boots too, and it makes a sound similar to flip-flops.

[quote name='_heretic']Is it because they wear flip-flops, and that is the only way to walk with them?[/QUOTE]

this

[quote name='strayfoxx']Although its a generalization, I do typically notice that college-aged females wearing flip flops, and some sort of pants with sorority lettering on the back always dragging their feet. They do it in their Ugg Boots too, and it makes a sound similar to flip-flops.[/QUOTE]

and this.

i work for an orthodontist so i see about 150 kids a day and i have noticed this, too. the other thing are the turned-down high tops (knock-off Converse) that aren't laced.

bread's done
Back