Why is NFS Underground 2 still expensive?

HeadRusch

CAGiversary!
I picked up a bunch of used software today at EB with credit........
Bond: Everything or NOthing, Forza, PoP:Warrior Within and Ghost Recon 2. All should be quality games, but I also left a couple that I thought would be cheaper by now.

Mercenaries and NFS Underground 2. I wanted Underground 2 because my PS2 version looks like ass on my bigscreen....but its still ike $27 bucks used. Sem for mercenaries, which has been out long enough that I figured by now it would be a bargain title. Heck even Brothers in Arms is like $18 bucks used (!).

I also passed on Mechwarrior 2 at $14.99 (before CAG and my Card)....hoping to save it for when mercenaries and NFSU come down a bit.

The Xbox demo for NFS Most Wanted = big pile of suck if you ask me. Dont like the new wannabe-burnout driving physics at all...

Circuit City has Brothers in Arms, Doom 3, & POP:Warrior Within for $10. As for NFS: Underground, I still dont understand why it hasnt dropped in price, especially with Most Wanted on the shelves now.

IMO, it's still expensive because it's an EA game. EA lOVES to get every cent they can out of us.

Believe it or not check Autozones...

I posted it a few months back they had been selling them on clearence there now for a while...last I checked it was $14.99 I do believe..

[quote name='The Dord']Where is the cheapest place to get CE edition of Doom 3 for the Xbox?[/QUOTE]

Used at GameCrazy for around $23

NFSU2 was in the CC ad last week for $14.99 with Burnout 3, Def Jam: Fight for NY, and something else. But in the store the actual game that was supposed to be on sale was NFSU (Platinum Edition), so there was a mistake with the ad by what I gather. I picked up Def Jam and NFSU2 after having to search through the entire Xbox section (they only had 2 copies left). Then when I went to purchase it, it rang up $29.99 and after talking with the manager and looking at the ad they finally let me get it. I don't understand why it has never come on sale especially with Most Wanted being released, but EA is very strange to say the least.

bread's done
Back