Why no Ninja Gaiden Sigma online at EB/GS?

They are just sold out of it online. I still see it in plenty of retailers though. If you want the game and live near a Best Buy, I recommend waiting until next week to get it (since it goes on sale for $40 then).

[quote name='The Mana Knight']They are just sold out of it online. I still see it in plenty of retailers though. If you want the game and live near a Best Buy, I recommend waiting until next week to get it (since it goes on sale for $40 then).[/quote]

TMK, are you sure about this? It was just on sale there last week for $39.99...

OP, your local GS stores should have tons of copies of this.

[quote name='mtxbass1']TMK, are you sure about this? It was just on sale there last week for $39.99...

OP, your local GS stores should have tons of copies of this.[/QUOTE]Check the video game deals forum. I saw it in the Best Buy ad for next week at that price.

Some games go on sale multiple times.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Check the video game deals forum. I saw it in the Best Buy ad for next week at that price.

Some games go on sale multiple times.[/quote]

Ahh, infact this is true...again. I missed it the last time.

I think there may be a price drop coming up soon on it actually. $39 in three weeks at the same retailer.

Let's hope Resistance follows soon.

[quote name='Final Starman']>_<

Stop crushing my dreams of a $40 NGS![/quote]I just bought it for $40 at BB last weekend

bread's done
Back