why no rate avatar/sig threads anymore

RAMSTORIA

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
i saw that they are being locked because one work topics are "bad" .... but i mean they are fun too. they arent always limited to one work or just a score. I see plenty of "brief" threads like sotm where the posts are more or less brief and just as pointless. but like sotm threads they are just for fun, and people like them... might as well clutter the board with threads people, at least in the past, seemingly enjoy

I guess they do pass the time, but don't really contribute much to the site other than helping build identies and personalities. Your sig picture is huge by the way. I couldn't imagine how big that would look on my home computer.

that excuse is lame... i thought of something else, how come if short posts are supposed to be eliminated how come the minimum characters per post was brought back down to 1? i remember when cag first switched boards they tried to make it 10, i believe. im just saying... and besides, im sure you kids would like it and it doesnt have to be gamefaqs. i dont know why you think it brings the board down, stupid posts bring the board down, not funpassthetime posts

[quote name='iheartmetal']that excuse is lame... i thought of something else, how come if short posts are supposed to be eliminated how come the minimum characters per post was brought back down to 1? i remember when cag first switched boards they tried to make it 10, i believe. im just saying... and besides, im sure you kids would like it and it doesnt have to be gamefaqs. i dont know why you think it brings the board down, stupid posts bring the board down, not funpassthetime posts[/QUOTE]

i believe 10 was the default on the new software, which was then changed.

and i totally agree with you on stupid posts bringing down the board.

song of the moment can help people discover new music, or help humanize a user to another user by finding a common bond (in a band or song they both like)

rate my avy, or lets count to 1000 do neither of those, or as far as i can tell anything productive/helpful.

i have nothing against them, when we did have them i rarely if ever participated, i just ignored them and it was good enough, but they dont serve any purpose.

to make you feel better, ill give your sig and avy a 10.

[quote name='Moxio']I believe Defender didn't want threads with posts that had less than 5 words... henchewhy BOTH are gone.[/QUOTE]

Well...couldn't we start it again, and instead of just giving a score we put a reason why the score was given? That would be more than 5 words and keep everyone happy.

well im for bring the threads back, but make it a score and explanation, thus adding thoughts and dialogue to an otherwise "wasteful" thread... what say ye?

[quote name='iheartmetal']well im for bring the threads back, but make it a score and explanation, thus adding thoughts and dialogue to an otherwise "wasteful" thread... what say ye?[/QUOTE]

I say go right ahead, the worst thing that could happen is the thread will be locked and we will be one CA CAG lighter, good thing there are plenty of you people.:D

bread's done
Back