Why the hell is CAG so clicky now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
If I click on a topic and read it, I have to click BACK like 6 times to go back one page to see the list of topics again. I keep having to click back over and over again and it is starting to piss me off. It looks like it is being caused by the banners at the top, but really......is there a way to fix this??

:bomb:

Do you see the little Folder picture up there with this after it?

Cheap Ass Gamer > Cheap Ass Gamer Lifestyle > CAG News, Feedback & Site Assistance

Those are your quick links to the main forum page, lifestyle forum, news subforum

Hope that helps

I have this issue on my work computer with IE6. CAG is blocked at work, but I've noticed it most often on CNN.com; I click back, the bottom left hand corner gives a 127.0 address, and then it sits on the same page. I usually have to click back two or three times to move back one page.

[quote name='Jgel']If I click on a topic and read it, I have to click BACK like 6 times to go back one page to see the list of topics again. I keep having to click back over and over again and it is starting to piss me off. It looks like it is being caused by the banners at the top, but really......is there a way to fix this??

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

Dude, why are you typing WHEN YOU SHOULD BE WORKING THAT fucking COWBELL?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back