Why <username> is so pissy.

fatherofcaitlyn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
82 (100%)
Funny, I was more disillusioned with life before I went to college. If anything it brought me out of the deep depression I call my childhood.

"Higher education is pretty much like Christmas Day if you expect to get a pony, but instead you discover you're trapped in a Dilbert cartoon, and also there is no pony. Only thousands of dollars of debt in a pony shaped stocking."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If that isn't enough to drive you to the nearest Everclear bottle, another study showed that more intelligent people have less sex. The study, which does come with the important warning that a lobotomy won't make you a sex god, shows that having higher test results means you're not getting lucky tonight, or any time soon. So school is basically an epic anti-aphrodisiac, with the average moron getting more lovin' than the smart guys.
Shit, Idiocracy was right.

Btw, this article was linked in another cracked article.

http://motherjones.com/politics/2010/03/texas-racist-laws-drinking-while-brown

Drunk.In.Public.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='cindersphere']Funny, I was more disillusioned with life before I went to college. If anything it brought me out of the deep depression I call my childhood.[/QUOTE]

No, its called growing up and being an adult. School didnt do shit, a sense of independence did where you realized life isnt all about being home on time, eating all your vegetables, having to ask if you can borrow the car and all that stuf.

Personally when I was in highschool everyone told me it was the best time of my life and I wanted to kill myself right then because I thought if this is good as it gets Im gonna save myself another 70 years of agony. But once I hit my early 20s I realized it wasnt so bad, yeah life still sucks but its not as bad as being in highschool.

[quote name='gargus']No, its called growing up and being an adult. School didnt do shit, a sense of independence did where you realized life isnt all about being home on time, eating all your vegetables, having to ask if you can borrow the car and all that stuf.

Personally when I was in highschool everyone told me it was the best time of my life and I wanted to kill myself right then because I thought if this is good as it gets Im gonna save myself another 70 years of agony. But once I hit my early 20s I realized it wasnt so bad, yeah life still sucks but its not as bad as being in highschool.[/QUOTE]

None of that really applies to me.

I have been working since I was 14 and never had a car nor parents who were cared for me more than alcohol. Worked for the school cafeteria all during high school and started working any legal job I could at 16 (one of which I regret because I have next to no feeling in my big left toe anymore). Never had time to hate high school, never had a recess nor lunch break that was longer than 12 minutes to finish my lunch, never went to a dance, never went to a game, never participated enough to dislike anything about it.

No, college showed me that even lazy, over confident, idiotic people can get by, and gave me hope that working hard yields some benefits. Although I gained a lot of weight in college due to the buffet cafeteria style and not changing my eating habits of eat everything you can while you have the chance. :cry:

Edit- I wasn't sure if your statement was a jab or not. Although I believe depending on low you start on our social/cultural ladder, college is either inspiring (for lack of a better word), or depressing.

[quote name='darkslime']That means, as a fat person who smokes bud and goes on the internet all day, I am healthier than all of you![/QUOTE]

No, you're supposed to be getting laid and be happier than college graduates.

Otherwise, you're being a failure the wrong way!

The only thing I liked about college was knowing that it was like high school but I could do whatever the hell I wanted. It was like beating a really shitty game and that unlocked all the cheats to run through it again. I agree that if high school was supposed to be the best time in my life, I should have just slit my wrists then.

bread's done
Back